freeflir29

Prague...........What a city!

Wow...........if anyone thinks they want to vacation in Europe here's some advice. Forget Paris, London, anywhere in Germany...........forget those places because Prague is JUST as beautiful, about half the price, and NO SNOOTY attitudes. Everyone is SO friendly and nice. It's modern, clean, and absolutely the BEST city I have ever been to in Europe. In fact........I'll go so far as to say that Prague is the first city outside the US that I would consider living in. If I was going to be a city dweller Prague would be it! A wonderful wonderful place that I was sad to leave. I will definately go back! B|

Been there :) Very nice place! Try Spa Belgium! Nice golf courses there. Nothing beats the Rhine River Valley during the October Fest.

Never let the Munich citizens hear that you simply shove their beloved October Fest into the Rhine river valley :D:D They probably will kill you with their beer bumpers :S

;):P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Ohhh, I LOVE Prague!!

After spontaneously jumping on a train in Stuttgart at about 11 p.m., my brother and I got off at 7 a.m. in Prague without a plan or a clue.

Let me just say, I had the BEST time, just hanging out, walking around, sight-seeing, eating, drinking, checking out Kafka's old haunts - it absolutely rocked.

At one point, my bro and I were sitting on the edge of a wall up at the castle, looking over the river, the bridge, the city, at sunset, listening to a string quartet and smoking a cigarette. We just smiled and nodded at each other. Great memory.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The city knows how to throw a rave too

I bet! I never made it to that HUGE club on the Vaclavke Namesti............I'll hit that for sure next time. So much to do there............so little time. Maybe I should move there for a few months so I can do it all! :D Hmmmm...........anyone know a good real estate agent in Prague?B|

Never let the Munich citizens hear that you simply shove their beloved October Fest into the Rhine river valley They probably will kill you with their beer bumpers

Germany is such a beautiful country. I lived there for 3 years.