benforde

All Aboot the boots..

Hey Ben why don't you post a new pic of "you and your boots" and see what happens!?!:o;)

On my way to LA for the day, if the thread is still alive when I get back, I will do just that.

So, you'll be posting more pics of you when? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Woohoo you're good girl, I'm watching a movie but will check in again in an hour. >:( :D;)

Well...he's on the west cost so it's not yet 8pm his time (dang nab it). :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I think boots are hot on guys and girls.. I'm a sucker for a guy or girl in cowboy hat and boots... meow :)
I was a cowgirl last Halloween. I'll have to find the pic. I have a pair of red lizard skin cowboy boots. ;)

I am not a big fan of boots, but I am still waiting to see this pic

JAMES

This is my first attempt at adding an attachment. I hope it works. Joe on the left, Me on the right. boots are hidden... Sorry bout the quality it is a phone pic of a pic. I wore that hat to some bars up in chicago, and was getting all types of funny looks. Some of my friend up there didn't even recognize me.

***Glory Favors the Bold***