Kid_Icarus

Da Vinci Parachute print

.. ive been reseaching this subject for some time recently, the name of the ssketch is "codex atlanticus f 1058" google that and youll find what youre looking for...
now if anyone outhere knows where i can find an image of the entire page that 1058 is on that would be beyond helpful..... so far ive only been able to find a cropped close-up of the parachute, i need all the backwards italian as well.... pm or email or fone call would be great..thanks to all in advance and i hope this helps the originall poster...:)

HI I contacted the place in Italy that has the original, Biblioteca Ambrosiana. http://www.ambrosiana.it/ita/index.asp They have not gotten back to me yet. Many of his other sketches have been made into fine prints, so just seeing if this one had. If anyone gets a line on them, please let me know. I wonder if we could get a bunch made, as I'm sure there are a lot of skydivers who would be interested.