Girlfalldown

Something funny for the ladies

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Man! You see brothers face when he realised his opps slonge was almost in his hand? The best part was the poor guy standing there with it hanging out at the end wondering what the hell he's gonna do with it now!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanx I needed that!

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman

Bless his heart. Now the world knows that he's got a little dick. Hope he has good technique, cause he won't be able to rely on length or girth....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Bless his heart. Now the world knows that he's got a little dick. Hope he has good technique, cause he won't be able to rely on length or girth....

This coming from a blowjoe member... :D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This coming from a blowjoe member... :D:D

Now....if we wanna talk about little bitty dicks. I could barely get my lips around the thing....heh....

heh....she said "member"
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Now....if we wanna talk about little bitty dicks. I could barely get my lips around the thing....heh....

I applaud you for trying. Must suck to be joe and have such a small one, then go up to altitude and experience shrinkage. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I applaud you for trying. Must suck to be joe and have such a small one, then go up to altitude and experience shrinkage. :D

If he's a man, then altitude will not equal shrinkage. If he's a man-pussy that can't handle the altitude, then we'll leave that to lesser women....heh.

linz
--