tonyhathaway

cheap places to stay in Vegas

I should be in Las Vegas fri. Oct. 7th - Mon. Oct.10th. I'm trying to find a hotel. Its going to cost $700-900 just for hotel for 3 nights. Anyone live there know of cheap hotels??? send me a PM if you know of any other places you could tell me about. Thanks very much-Tony
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Just put it on Expedia.

Hilton is good, and about $125 a night. Circus Circus, Stratosphere are about the same. The Orleans is off the strip, but not far...that's $140. Tropicana is on the strip and $150.

Try those. They are the best ones that I found for the price. There are some that are $60 or $75 a night, but they are serious crap.

-S

i stayed at the stratosphere in july, it was about $120 on the weekend and about $59 weedays. you're pretty much at the top end of the strip, but it isn't far til you're in the middle of stuff.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I've had success before with LastMinuteTravel.com. I used one of their "off the record" deals and our hotel was fine. I plugged in your dates and there is a 3 1/2 star hotel for $92/night.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Your not going to spend much time in your room are you? Just find someplace with a Bed. Lots of "Dive" Motels that have clean sheets for under $60 a night just look for the ones that say they have ADULT movies ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

when i go to vegqs i just call up jtval.... feed him a few beers and i've got a place on his couch.....lol... but as for a place to stay as long as it isn't on the weekend anyplace on the strip is cheap... but then again the prices double thursday thru saturday....