Rainbo

I'm bored

I was gonna pick on eeneR but then she said she couldn't remember what the "f" thing was and was losing her job. Didn't want to kick while she was down. Must be getting soft in my old age:ph34r:
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

OK because you asked so nicely...here is your spoon:
Group of 20 senior citizens won't leave the senior home in Galveston because "this building is NOT going to fall" even when being urged strongly by law enforcement. Are they responsible for themselves or are we responsible for them because they can not make their own decisions????

And, well, you know where the shit can be found :D:D

Stir away!
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

I say if the old farts want to party on during the storm, let em. Hell, buy them a kegger before all the candy asses leave town. I'm a libertarian, what else could I say. Beside I heard them homes is gettin' crowded anyway;)
Rainbo
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I'm always in need of saving. Kind of like a way of life, so sure, feel free to hop in and save. Oh yeah, I like the way you spelled dying properly.;)
Rainbo

Careful, things get to colorful and I'll start having flashbacks. After that then ..oh the colors...pretty colors.....drifting colors..........
Rainbo

I was gonna pick on eeneR but then she said she couldn't remember what the "f" thing was and was losing her job. Didn't want to kick while she was down. Must be getting soft in my old age:ph34r:

Ya slacker!!! sheesh. You are getting soft in your old age! :ph34r: As for the job, it was a contract, knew that was coming, was just hoping it would hold out another week or too.

What have they done to you? You spend this much time in Mexico and you softend up!!!! *shaking head*

Who said I was down! :P

:D:D:D:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto