flyangel2

It just keeps getting better and better

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/local/USMN0503?from=search_current

Currently under a Tornado watch. There have been reports of one tornado already touching down:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Too bad not everyone can live in lovely CO.:)

Hey, we don't want eveyone living here. Only the cool people;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh please............you guys actually call those things tornados. Move to Georgia if you want real tornados!!!! :D

Errrrr...I think FL has GA beat by miles....
how's that for a *twist* in the plot line...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Here is something fro fark.com to lighten the mood a bit, a title for an article:

"National Hurricane Center pauses for a moment to mention that Rita could turn out to be a Category 5 killstorm, then goes back to doing furious nerd-math"

as you were. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Oh please............you guys actually call those things tornados. Move to Georgia if you want real tornados!!!! :D

Then you really don't wanna live in Kansas, Oklahoma or Texas! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

my mom called cause she had a tornado watch in Minnasota... I was trying to explain that standing outside ready to take pictures of it was not the wisest thing,

D'oh! :S No, it's not for amatuers for sure... I've always wanted to be a storm chaser however. I would love the thrill of the chase and close encounter... if your mom was intrigued enough, maybe she could get on one of those tours? Then again, you wouldn't want to know that... :|:$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban