Girlfalldown

Everything you wanted to know about Jello shots

I tried cherry jello with coke (and not let it get to boiling) and rum... um yeah, not so good

I made those before and I thought they were quite good. Did you use regular or diet coke?

maybe even a sex on the beach jello shot

Those are one of my favorites and also my Halloween costume last year. Won 1st place.

My fridge is completely full, I actually had to throw away stuff in it to make the jello shots fit.

Now you are starting to sound like me and Jay. Be careful though, making them becomes a habit.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

I used regular coke, should I have used the diet?

I didn't do the sex on the beach jello shot, I was getting tired of making them.

I heard about your Halloween costume and actually saw pics of it. Very creative idea! I can see why you won.

It was fun, but next time, I will definitely be buying the lids for the cups, stacking them was the tedious part.

No definately use regular. Nutra sweet can do weird things when it gets heated and is not supposed to be heated. I just figured maybe that was why it didn't come out that good. Maybe, I know this will sounds crazy, too much rum. I can't remember what exactly I put in it, but I usually try to add some kind of schnapps or something sweet to smooth out the taste. If you don't buy the lids it will take much longer to make because you will run out of room faster. Plus they will stick together once you have them in a cooler. I usually pop the lids on after I pour them just stack about 5-6 then move them to the frig. I usually label mine (now that can be tedious), at least with liquor in it so that people don't have to keep asking what's in each one, so it the long run it makes it easier.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"