crewkeith

singles thread

What if I already posted a pic of my rig in another thread? Do I have to do it AGAIN? I hate having to repeat myself... :o

Some men are just too demanding. :S:D:S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

what you going to school for??? i would never be the person to exert peer presure on someone. but hey you should get new gear with that student loan money. call it vocational training

Business :| And I already have gear coming:D Nor do I have any student loans :P Unless I blow ALL my money skydiving, I should be ok without 'em for the next feww years ;)
And yeah, I tried that vocational training line to get out of a PE credit ... doesn't work :|

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

Ok... Here's my rig... It's just as beautiful as I am... :$

Eloy? Hell, if you want to spoil me, I'll be there after work tomorrow! But, that offer wasn't for me...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

ok but your gonna blow all your money skydiving. we all do. it is a part of life now.

p.s. are you single?? and will you marry me??

I know [:/]

p.s. yes. maybe- will you pay for school and my jumps? but you have some competition, got proposed to 3 times at the dz today alone :P

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19