RastaRicanAir

MISSING: My Buddha/Pin Necklace from Skydive the Farm

One of a kind, handmade by me, with two Buddha charms, black and clear beads and a black & orange tiger eye bead. Maybe dropped in the gear room, bathroom or back room of the bunkhouse. (Or maybe it's stuck in the bottom of one of my shoes, but just in case.)

If found, please do the positive karma thing.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I lost my c-pin necklace up there 2 weekends ago! [:/] Don't know where or how. Hope yours shows up because it is a really cool one.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey for once, I didn't lose anything either!! I even got my pillow back and my running shoes!! WAHOO!!

Edit to add... reiterating the point of Jean's camera... there are some pics on there that I would like to have off of it, so if anyone has found it and you have decided to keep the camera... at least email us the pics from it.

Hey you should of stopped and ate in Hiram with us all I tried to catch up with you to flag you down but you drove too fast..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I hope you get your necklace back. Just wanted to let you know my experience - left my good jacket at Eloy last year, one of my room mates discovered it after I left, gave it to another dz.commer who was coming to Perris, they left it at manifest for me, and another skydiver friend who was staying at Perris but meeting me at Elsinore brought it to me. I think you have a good chance of getting something back if left at a DZ, at least that was my experience. Good luck!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

***I lost my sanity somewhere between 11.30-3/4 am anyone find it. I do believe psycho lost it afterwards

I thought I had found my sanity around 0400 but it was actually two glowsticks.:o:S:P:ph34r:

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***you found it again on the way home didnt ya

sootey pleeease!:)I haven't seen it since 1981!:S

While I'm working on a 3-D computer representation of my necklace, I also have a FOUND report:
Discovered in our luggage when we got home:
-1 L HiperUSA pullover
-1 pair XL gym shorts
Please claim via public or PM

-1 very lovely white padded bra. Can't read the size on it, but it appears to be belong to someone small of frame and relatively perky.
Please report to the next $129 boogie, and we will return this to you using the classic Cinderella/Prince Charming format
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is