Girlfalldown

OMG I'm a Rock Climbing wuffo!

I just spent a little while browsing the rockcliming.com site and reading different posts in the general section and I just realized, I'm a rock climbing wuffo! Having only gone to the indoor gym 2 or 3 times in my life, I have no clue what the difference is between the different types of climbing. There's this post in there called "Funniest questions asked by non-climbers" that reminds me of many of our own postings making fun of wuffos. Some of the questions they wrote are actually questions I'd probably ask! DOH!

I'm a rockclimbing wuffo.

:D

So far the only difference I've seen is the rockclimbers don't whine and bitch as much as we do. >:(:D

It's a pretty cool site.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I wonder if rock climbing chicks are hotter than skydiving ones. Maybe I should start post whoring there and see what happens. Heck, maybe they'll make me a moderator there.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

But how do rockclimbers get laid? I couldn't find their equivalent of the Bonfire.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wonder if rock climbing chicks are hotter than skydiving ones. Maybe I should start post whoring there and see what happens.

I think I'm gonna have to agree with what Girlfalldown said in the other thread, rockclimbing chicks have hard bods, but in our defense we have three hot chicks in skydiving......and I've flown in the tunnel with two of em.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

They even have an entire section devoted to finding a "partner".

If anyone needs me, come get me on rockclimbing.com.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

But how do rockclimbers get laid? I couldn't find their equivalent of the Bonfire.

It's called "Community" and it's way down at the bottom.

edit to add link.

Ah.... I couldn't see it till I actually registered. Well, it's good to know that rock climbers can get nooky too. I was worried there for a second. :D

in our defense we have three hot chicks in skydiving......and I've flown in the tunnel with two of em.

Only three? You need to get out more.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ah.... I couldn't see it till I actually registered.

New website = new screen name. WHat should I pick? GFD? BillVon? Sangiro?>:(:|

Ah.... I couldn't see it till I actually registered.

New website = new screen name. WHat should I pick? GFD? BillVon? Sangiro?>:(:|

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I registered as soon as I saw Nick getting all hot and bothered! lmao
Remster

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I registered as soon as I saw Nick getting all hot and bothered! lmao

Something tells me that membership on RC.com is going to double in the next couple of hours...:D

I just spent a little while browsing the rockcliming.com site and reading different posts in the general section and I just realized, I'm a rock climbing wuffo! Having only gone to the indoor gym 2 or 3 times in my life, I have no clue what the difference is between the different types of climbing. There's this post in there called "Funniest questions asked by non-climbers" that reminds me of many of our own postings making fun of wuffos. Some of the questions they wrote are actually questions I'd probably ask! DOH!

I'm a rockclimbing wuffo.

:D

So far the only difference I've seen is the rockclimbers don't whine and bitch as much as we do. >:(:D

It's a pretty cool site.

yeah.. I've been on there for a while now... registered and everything.... now I'm disapointed it is going to get drama-fide by dropzone.com.... guess I won't be on there as much anymore either. :| ... *sigh* Oh.. well.... Next.. :P