nate_1979

I want to go rock climbing...

I once bought dehydrated water but didn't know what to add.

I have a friend name Dennis. Both his parents are midgets, but not Dennis. He's a midget dwarf. He's the guy who poses for trophies.

More here.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Try out an indoor climbing place.
I am no rock climber! However, I have done some bouldering, not good at it but, a great excercise!
I went to a place called Boulderdash indoor climbing, they have a 35 ft wall, and it is a challenge and may
get rid of scared of heights..
It is HARD!

Try out an indoor climbing place.
I am no rock climber! However, I have done some bouldering, not good at it but, a great excercise!
I went to a place called Boulderdash indoor climbing, they have a 35 ft wall, and it is a challenge and may
get rid of scared of heights..
It is HARD!

Getting rid of my fear of heights is what I thought skydiving would do... didnt work, ... Guess this is going to be my next attempt to defeat my fear :)
... edited to add: and mabey get in shape! :|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

It may not get rid of it!
May just get use to it..this 35 ft wall I'm talking about is the WHOLE inside of the building.
Even tho it's top rope and belayer in case you fall and padded flooring, it is still kinda scary!
I have not climbed up it because I tire out and I am also fat! haha

It is not a regular thing... Once every couple months. I avoid it because it shows me exactly how pathetic my condition is... Two hours in there and sh*t hurts that you didnt know you had the next day...

We will probably take the house apes a week from this friday. I will let ya know and you can meet us there...

"Uh oh! This is gonna hurt!"