lisamariewillbe

Should RC.com get boobies???

Please don`t post pics of nekkid chicks and their boobies over on rc.com. By doing so you may be inviting the dreaded tarpit or even an outright ban by repeating said offence. Plese check the TOS for what is acceptable on rc.com.

Sorry to be a killjoy but that`s the way it is folks.

Plese check the TOS for what is acceptable on rc.com.

We would never just go over there and post pictures that are against the rules. We're not like that (well, most of us anyway!).
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

im just gonna repeat what u said ....

ATTENTION CLIMBER CHICKS:

We here at dropzone.com are welcoming of all boobie pictures. Please use this as a thread to post any and all pics of you and your friends beautiful boobies.

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

uhhh no , but on here the spectacular boobies of our own Jean and Mcneill and many chicks with nice racks are posted....

mine are only flashed during brief (okay not so brief) moments on the DZ when camereas are not around (or are not known to be around....)

lol I keep forgetting you werent at Delmarva that weekend....

damn those climb chicks have awesome bodies and dont appear as DRAMAfied as us over here. They also arent weekend friends only... Im liking that place... if only they had boobies.... so I say , kick the minor climbers out and show me some titties

Plese check the TOS for what is acceptable on rc.com.

We would never just go over there and post pictures that are against the rules. We're not like that (well, most of us anyway!).

I think, you just set-up a dare!:D

Chuck

I think, you just set-up a dare!

Noooo...don't you guys go getting in trouble over there. If it's not allowed, it's not allowed. We're just voting that it should be allowed.

Like I tell my kids, just cuz I'm not looking, it doesn't mean you don't have to behave. Make me proud. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Please don`t post pics of nekkid chicks and their boobies over on rc.com. By doing so you may be inviting the dreaded tarpit or even an outright ban by repeating said offence. Plese check the TOS for what is acceptable on rc.com.

Oh, for christsakes phil.

I think, you just set-up a dare!

Noooo...don't you guys go getting in trouble over there. If it's not allowed, it's not allowed. We're just voting that it should be allowed.

Like I tell my kids, just cuz I'm not looking, it doesn't mean you don't have to behave. Make me proud. ;)

I'll go along with that! Just because, you asked.;)

Chuck

Oh, for christsakes phil.

No doubt.

All Boobie should remain on this site. In fact all Skychickies and Rock Climber women should start by PMing me a Picture so that I can review and make sure that said Rack is fit for posting.

Uh... How 'bout just showing you in person?? :$ I think you'd approve of my rack being posted. If not, I'll have to go remove some threads!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

All Boobie should remain on this site. In fact all Skychickies and Rock Climber women should start by PMing me a Picture so that I can review and make sure that said Rack is fit for posting.

Uh... How 'bout just showing you in person?? :$ I think you'd approve of my rack being posted. If not, I'll have to go remove some threads!

Links! Now!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Links! Now!:|

I don't know how to make clickies and links... :(

There's a nekkid tandem pic of me in the "Nothing Happened at the Farm" thread, and a pic of me getting in the plane BEFORE my nekkid tandem in the "I heart boobies" thread... ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Thanks Judy! I was too lazy to learn how to make clickies. :S