SkydiveStMarys

Admiting to the fact....

Is there anyone else out there that will admit to the fact that there is some music from the 80's that is still great? I saw Bon Jovi on Oprah, yeah, I admit I catch her when I can, and promptly went out and bought their new CD. It rocks!! Always have liked them. Doesn't hurt that Jon Bon Jovi is easy on the eyes!! LOL!

Is there a "hair band" or some other 80's group that you'll admit to liking? If so, care to share?

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I'm with ya on the 60's and 70's too. Having a brother that is 13 yrs older then me helped while I was growing up. he introduced me to Pink Floyd, Boz Scaggs, Moody Blues, ELO, Rolling Stones Led Zep, etc. Beatles will always be a favorite. He also introduced me to Saturday Night Live, when it was REALLY good!!

Bobbi

when my cell phone rings it plays "Cherry Pie" by Warrant (does that count?). Plus I just dug out a cd by Spandau Ballet a few weeks ago "Through The Barricades" and it STILL holds up musically...........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

My parents were horrified when I got George and the DD tape. Bad to the bone and I drink alone, were two songs I played over and over. Ahhh the good ole days. LOL!!
I have a 20 yr HS reunion coming up next month. I am sure the 80's music will be blasted! LOL!!

Bobbi

My parents were horrified when I got George and the DD tape. Bad to the bone and I drink alone, were two songs I played over and over. Ahhh the good ole days. LOL!!
I have a 20 yr HS reunion coming up next month. I am sure the 80's music will be blasted! LOL!!

Bobbi

George and the DD's, were in our town, recently. Blew the roof off that place! You talk about a rocker! Incredible show. He sounded better than ever!!!
Have fun at your re-union!

Chuck