eaglenrider

YAY!! I'm in Limbo !!!!

Glad to see ya' here!:)
/reply]

Thanks Walt.
You know occasionally a man has to chill.

I wonder why they deleted the entire thread instead of locking . I must have rattled some cages!!! Also I'm not sure how long I'm banned.

LOL!

I think this banning has hurt my "self-esteem".

Blues,
Cliff

Cliff,

You need to tread carefully. I'm happy for you that you seem to be taking your ban in Speakers Corner in stride, but you are wearing your chances thin. The moderators are showing a lot of patience with some of your gibberish.

Next time I will remove your posting privileges to my forums all-together.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Don't think for a minute that HH won't kick you out...

I've been warned before over different reasons and had a few threads/posts locked/deleted in the past. It's HIS forum, not ours...

Heed his advice, and you'll be fine... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

is it permisible to say what the topic was or am I just asking for trouble?

Without going into specifics, the topic was basicaly that Americans allow their government to trample their Rights and don't have near the cajones of our Founding Fathers .

I was banned for asking if someone was "waiting to grow a pair".

That wouldn't be considered a personal attack in my community when I'm talking to the boys on the corner and jokin' and jivin', but this isn't my community.
Obviously cultural differences abound the world over and what might be seen as an insult in one culture is common practice in another.
Myself, I'll try harder to understand the social idiosyncrocies of DZ.Com and attempt my level best to be a good netizen and an asset to this community. As a matter of fact, I have an idea.
At this point in time DZ.Com doesn't have a for Blacks only forumn even though they do have a Girls only forum. I wonder if it wouldn't benefit the community to have a Blacks only forum where Blacks skydivers could talk with other Blacks skydivers about Black issues in the language and manner that those of other races might not quite understand. I'll even offer to be the moderator if HH agrees.

Blues,
Cliff

is it permisible to say what the topic was or am I just asking for trouble?

Without going into specifics, the topic was basicaly that Americans allow their government to trample their Rights and don't have near the cajones of our Founding Fathers .

I was banned for asking if someone was "waiting to grow a pair".

That wouldn't be considered a personal attack in my community when I'm talking to the boys on the corner and jokin' and jivin', but this isn't my community.
Obviously cultural differences abound the world over and what might be seen as an insult in one culture is common practice in another.
Myself, I'll try harder to understand the social idiosyncrocies of DZ.Com and attempt my level best to be a good netizen and an asset to this community. As a matter of fact, I have an idea.
At this point in time DZ.Com doesn't have a for Blacks only forumn even though they do have a Girls only forum. I wonder if it wouldn't benefit the community to have a Blacks only forum where Blacks skydivers could talk with other Blacks skydivers about Black issues in the language and manner that those of other races might not quite understand. I'll even offer to be the moderator if HH agrees.

Blues,
Cliff

wow! well thanks for tellin me, I was wonderin if you forgot about me! see ya!

-the artist formerly known as sinker

[wow! well thanks for tellin me, I was wonderin if you forgot about me! see ya!

Nope .didn't forget ya,just been busy!

But hey Sinker, I've got a question for you.

Lookin' at your avatar, are you the Pope or just a "good guy" in a yarmulka.

Blues,
Cliff

At this point in time DZ.Com doesn't have a for Blacks only forumn even though they do have a Girls only forum. I wonder if it wouldn't benefit the community to have a Blacks only forum where Blacks skydivers could talk with other Blacks skydivers about Black issues in the language and manner that those of other races might not quite understand.

Fo shizzle my bro. We be talkin morrow dawg, but I's be gettin some new bloats for my whiz. But if you's got the bling to get the medici for your magicstick, you be bangin shorties into your phorties. H to the izzo, and if you bangin shorties you's got no time playa for the rest of the stizory bro. We's do need a forizum for da brotherhood so we be talkin bout downin Mickey's and such. I gottsa go, sistagirl be callin me for some luvin. She's be runnin hand thru my fro bouncin o twenty-fo.

Black power,
Jeff

[wow! well thanks for tellin me, I was wonderin if you forgot about me! see ya!

Nope .didn't forget ya,just been busy!

But hey Sinker, I've got a question for you.

Lookin' at your avatar, are you the Pope or just a "good guy" in a yarmulka.

Blues,
Cliff

my avatar is Pope Bean! You know, Mr. Bean? Didn't you know he became Pope? So no, it's not me in the avatar...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

So what is the fear that is silencing you?

Huh? Fear didn't silence me!! The moderator did that! LOL!! But only on that forum and actions speak louder.

Do you, happythoughts.live in the USA?

Blues,
Cliff