thegreekone

Stewie: The Untold Story

Finally saw it last night and laughed my ass off; which was a good thing because I really needed it.

Anyway, everybody knows that Stewie rules and this just affirms what we already know. I loved all the references to pop culture. Part homage, part skewering of everything you can think of. Oh, and I LOVED the tribute to Ferris Beuller's Day Off. If you are around Seth Mcfarlanes age and or know the 80's forget about drinking anything during the movie because you will end up wearing it.

Seth McFarlane is the creator of Fanily Guy / voice of Peter (the dad), Brian (the dog), and Stewie (the baby). I'm sure he does lots of other smaller characters as well. He also has a show called American Dad that's pretty funny.

I haven't seen this yet since the DVD has a long wait in Netflix.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

We went out and bought it the night it was released. And yet I still havent finished watching it yet!:S The first half was great though!

must run in the family. I bought it the day it came out and I still havent finished watching it.

I fell asleep twice. I love fam guy but I just wasn't awake enough to watch stewie
My photos

My Videos