Iceburner

Think this would work....?

Make a website where people could donate you money to skydive....think of it...100000 people giving a dollar = a lot of skydives....

only asking cuz i'm flat broke and just stare at the sky:S[:/]

p.s. if anyone WANTS to donate money to me, i'm more than willing to take it:ph34r:

Doubt it, you'd have to be able to get a huge number of people to visit it somehow, and it would have to be the kind of people who are gonna give a dollar to a site like that, i don't know a lot about websites or how you'd go about creating that kind of audience without costly advertising, maybe you could do it though, you never know.... your site could be one of those ones... the ones you hear about. I heard a site once, where a guy had a picture of his rabbit and was fattening it up for christmas or easter or something and if people donated money that amounted to 50,000 or something similar he would save it. He got a ridiculous amount of money from it, but not enough and he ate it anyway!

Make a website where people could donate you money to skydive...

It's called Dropzone.com, and it seems to work well enough for HH to make a jump every now & then.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I hear d a rumour about some guy who posted a site that advertised the fact that he was going to kill a bunny rabbit unless people sent cash. Apparently he made millions. Anyone know if that's true?

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky