crashtested

Bad experiances with rig manufactures

yes, that is a pretty big factor in it but the part where the distributor is also concerned is that some manufacturers also charge what is called a restocking fee, this can be around 5 percent. not all manufacturers give 30 days guarantee like icarus.

5 percent does not sound like alot. but with the amount of time and money that this particular distributor has already put in.... such as driving 100 miles to speak face to face with the manufacturer it can ebd up costing her a bit. this cost may come back to the customer so I am saying if the customer did it direct that the distributor may not have to then bear that cost.

skyflybabe- the part mme telling him to get his money bback and give it to me was to wind you up! lol.

myself and crash know what you have tried to do for him and I have tried to potray that in my posts to his threads.

however I must disagree with you. your money is not gone cause of the wind tunnel.... I beleve it is gone because of those red drinks served in a glass the size of your head while 'visitng' las vegas.:P should never post incriminating photos on the net.

cheers skyflybabe!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Possibly because the reseller will be making a profit built into the total cost of the rig price paid by the customer.

If that margin is for example 15%.. or $750 on a $5k rig.
Then they may have spent that portion of the money and paid their 'cost' amount direct to PDF for the rig...

As I said here in the U.S. most manufactures send a complete item and give the reseller 30 days to remit payment for such item. If the reseller spent their "profit" on an item that has not been delievered to bad. I would still demand my money back, but then again I can be an ( l ) ;)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I got this note from a French skydiver when I offered him a PdF canopy :
"PdF has not good reputation in France too.."
can anybody confirm that's in fact true ?

the rigs are VERY GOOD (IMHO) very comfortable, good quality.
Their toggle system is EXCELLENT
Their canopies.. well.. you like or you don't.. I don't.. except maybe the Electra.

There is a saying in France. Qui saute en Springo pose en Techno (Who jumps a Springo lands a Techno (PdF's reserve))
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM