Scoop

Headcorn UK - Who jumps there?

Hello people, did a search on Headcorn and found a few old threads. See few people I think I can identify... Tilly and Macca being 2 of 'em

Wondering who else we got..

You may have seen me getting pissed off waiting for the wind to drop while you lot just keep jumping whatever the weather! ;)

Show yourselves so I can say hi.

PS It might be beer time soon :P

Thought you like us at Nethers Vicki... yet there you go back off to your old stomping ground at the first invitation! ;)

Aw c'mon... I'm allowed a couple of weekends per year away from Nethers... :P:P:P

Got to escape your scariness somehow! :P

Vicki

Hi Scoop!

I know for a fact there are a fair number of Headcorn jumpers around here, but they're obviously keeping a low profile to avoid the customary derision from other UK skydivers. If you've browsed the old threads you'll know what I'm talking about! :)
For what it's worth, I did my AFF at HPC and I'm still pretty much a regular 13 years later. You can find me there most weekends during the summer, and probably once or twice a month after that - although I've been jumping around a bit more in the last couple of years.