sid

I LOVE Kelly Ripa!

it's official - I now LOVE Kelly Ripa. She just announced on her show that she once took her husband and friends to Scores (NY City "Gentlemans Club") for his birthday, treated them to food, drinks and lap dances!

(Before you ask, the weather in the NE sucks and I'm overdosing on daytime tv!)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I'm watching the same show! I feel strangely close to you now. :$

I've always thought she seemed like a fun person to be around. I started watching her many, many years ago on All My Children, she came on there wearing a black wig and maybe 20 extra pounds. She was still cute then though!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have been in love with Kelly Ripa for quite sometime.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Kelly%20Ripa&sa=N&tab=wi

Also Kiran Chetry from Fox and Friends on Fox News. She is on between 6am and 7am Mon. - Wed.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=Kiran+Chetry&btnG=Search

B|

B|

two words

Jillian Barberie

http://www.wnde.com/hhotties/09.jpg

I'm watching the same show! I feel strangely close to you now.

Wow, if that is not a cheesy pick-up line.:):P Well, Peter always said he want to be your cabaña boy.;)

I would crawl through broken glass to be Andrea's cabana Boy, B| and if she would offer to take me to Softails for my birthday I would worship her forever (as long as she'd let me have a picture of Kelly Ripa on the nightstand too)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

If Andrea REALLY wanted to show you how much you meant to here as #1 Cabana Boy she would enter the coleslaw wrestling contest at the Cabbage Patch during bike week!:):P

oo ooo can I be the ref too???????????? ;):P
Pete Draper,

and if she would offer to take me to Softails for my birthday I would worship her forever (as long as she'd let me have a picture of Kelly Ripa on the nightstand too)

Just let me know when your birthday is so I can mark it on my calendar. ;) Of course you can have a picture of Kelly on your nightstand, she's much cuter than I am!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If Andrea REALLY wanted to show you how much you meant to here as #1 Cabana Boy she would enter the coleslaw wrestling contest at the Cabbage Patch during bike week!

Ew! I've already stated that I don't like to get my hands messy. I can't even imagine how much trauma I would experience if I was covered in cole slaw. I'd have to go into therapy for years!

Just let me know when your birthday is so I can mark it on my calendar. ;) Of course you can have a picture of Kelly on your nightstand, she's much cuter than I am!

edited to add correction to Andrea's post....

She's almost as cute as you Andrea
Pete Draper,

it's official - I now LOVE Kelly Ripa. She just announced on her show that she once took her husband and friends to Scores (NY City "Gentlemans Club") for his birthday, treated them to food, drinks and lap dances!

(Before you ask, the weather in the NE sucks and I'm overdosing on daytime tv!)

Kelly's cute and all but, I've always had a thing for Adrienne Barbeau!;) or that chick on 'Dog Eat Dog'!!!

Chuck

and if she would offer to take me to Softails for my birthday I would worship her forever (as long as she'd let me have a picture of Kelly Ripa on the nightstand too)

Hmmm ...

Kelly? Andrea?

Cuter?

Forget cute. Cute is puppies. Cute is kittens.

Kelly or Andrea?

Andrea.

QED

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

How did I ever get so lucky to have admirers in the form of such fine gentlemen? You guys sure do know how to spoil a girl. :)

I've always thought she seemed like a fun person to be around.

We used to have her as a regular guest on one of the radio shows I worked on.....she is a ton of fun. One of the more down to earth hollywood type I've run into.