BillyVance

Married Life

Married Life . . . . .

Walking into the bar, Mike said to Greg the bartender, "Pour me a stiff one, just had another fight with the little woman."

"Oh yeah?" said Greg. "And how did this one end?"

"When it was over," Mike replied, "she came to me on her hands and knees."

"Really? Now that's a switch! What did she say?"

She said, "Come out from under that bed, you little chicken-shit."

:D:D:D

Okay, if this couple were DZ.commers, who would they be, and why?? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If there ain't video...

That'll cost you $3.99 per month to access our video archives. :D

Where do I sign up? :D:D:D

Hey, now there's a get-rich-quick scheme if I ever saw one! How many DZ.commers would pay to see your videos? :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mr. Vance...I'm totally aghast you would be so cold and heartless as to actually make light of an argument or fight between 'lovers'....:o

Things like these are most serious in nature, and should truly be avoided if at all possible...:)

One should nurture the positive and happy times, always in a relationship...avoid fighting with the one 'special' to you....

Life is short, and you never know when that special someone in your life may be gone forever!

I had a girlfriend that actually died unexpectedly not long after we had a lengthy and emotional argument...A fight filled with insults and accusations...

I sometimes reflect on her loss and do miss her dearly...

I'll NEVER forget the last words she ever said to me:

"Jim...Please....Put down the gun!"

;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~