artistcalledian

House and Hardcore, keeping it real

seriously... get over and we'll go do some of the big real clubs... or hell.. lets go do a dance festival...!

You know you want to...! go on go on go on! :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I really love my Hardcore Heaven CDs (of the audio variety) I desperately wanted to goto the Sanctuary but its all sort of fizzled out now. :( Hard House is OK, but I kinda gone off it cos I find it too slow now :P

Also, slightly off topic.. Im not a big fan of DnB but I want to go an dexperience the Valve sound system. Bassiest in the world.

Ron D. Core was the main promulgator of the hardcore sound out here back in the day. I'll never forget when I first heard him bust out the happy hardcore remix of Robert Miles's Children... holy shite, that was awesome!

Now, the growly, tune-your-axe-to-a-fuckin-power-chord kids have defiled the term, "hardcore," reapplying it to a genre of crap whose BPM's don't even close to being worthy. *ugh*

I really love my Hardcore Heaven CDs (of the audio variety) I desperately wanted to goto the Sanctuary but its all sort of fizzled out now. :( Hard House is OK, but I kinda gone off it cos I find it too slow now :P

Also, slightly off topic.. Im not a big fan of DnB but I want to go an dexperience the Valve sound system. Bassiest in the world.

i used to go to the Sanctuary, when they had the Dreamscape raves on.. they used to open up Rollers opposite as there was so many people there !!!

one of the best raves i went to was at a club in Mansfield, near Notts.... the night was called Vibealite, and it was "awsome dude"

http://www.vibealite.info/

had some good hardcore nights in Birmingham, at club called Mr B's.. serious amount of bass in there, you couldn't even shout in your mates ear, it was so loud and heavy.

Oh my god, dont Im feeling a mini rave coming on but dont think my neighbours would appreciate it now with my sub up full blast.......

remember people. its ALL about the deep dirty hard choons. None of this sparkly shit. I WANT IT HARD! >:(

We had a cool club in Ashford, just attracted too many pikeys and is shut now. They used to play good variety. Started off RnB. *yuk* then went to trance and euphoric shit, then got to house, hard house then bit of hardcore then went mental with proper jungle. Was cool. I miss those days :(

Haha, jungle is pretty poo ill admit, but at end of the night I was just gagging for something dirty and nasty. And it fitted perfectly! Plus the ladies became utter slags when that came on.... which is nice

And nothings wrong with pikeys, BOIIIII

Any drum and bass heads amongst yall? There's a nice little scene in SoTex, kept quietly underground, but we are here. There's some great parties in H-town that alot of people show up too ( I almost died while watching Dieselboy, but thats a whole thread on its own) DnB refuses to go away, even if bunk ass Chemistry Records stopped stocking any DnB or jungle, bastards.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."