atsaubrey

I am one happy camper right now!!

You and your toys my sweet. . .How's life treating you anyway. . .apparently pretty good. . .

Hugs!
FGF #6
Darcy

That's way tooooooooo coooooooooool! I have 5 1978 C-3's, 1 1996 triple black Coupe with both tops and 300 HP, and 1 2001 bowling green metallic C-5, 6 speed, HUD active handling, 350 HP. My wife and i are flying to Grapevine, Texas to pick up the latest, a 2006 C-6 Triple Black Coupe, 6 speed automatic with the paddle shift, and the new 400 HP LS2 it's going to be awesome! See the 1978 25th anniversary Classic White with the original red leather interior, original L-82 220 HP 350 CID with a Borg-Warner T-10 Close ratio 4 speed in it on my avatar, it's simply awesome. I put 3" aluminum tubes, no catylitic convetors with brand new flow masters, BAD! I had to completely do a body off, frame restoration on this one, everything is new and rebuilt with NOS and GM parts. The interior gets really hot with the addition of the 3" tubes, so when i gutted the interior i added extra heat insulation to the transmission hump. I'm elated that i'm not the only Corvette inthusiasts around! Good on you bro!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Nice cars....!!!!B|

I am looking at getting an older vette like 67-7x? I like the older stingray look. What are some of the major differences between those years? Bodys, engines, trans, etc.? Were there any bad years? Thanks for the help!

That's way tooooooooo coooooooooool! I have 5 1978 C-3's, 1 1996 triple black Coupe with both tops and 300 HP, and 1 2001 bowling green metallic C-5, 6 speed, HUD active handling, 350 HP. My wife and i are flying to Grapevine, Texas to pick up the latest, a 2006 C-6 Triple Black Coupe, 6 speed automatic with the paddle shift, and the new 400 HP LS2 it's going to be awesome! See the 1978 25th anniversary Classic White with the original red leather interior, original L-82 220 HP 350 CID with a Borg-Warner T-10 Close ratio 4 speed in it on my avatar, it's simply awesome. I put 3" aluminum tubes, no catylitic convetors with brand new flow masters, BAD! I had to completely do a body off, frame restoration on this one, everything is new and rebuilt with NOS and GM parts. The interior gets really hot with the addition of the 3" tubes, so when i gutted the interior i added extra heat insulation to the transmission hump. I'm elated that i'm not the only Corvette inthusiasts around! Good on you bro!

Yeah glad to see some others on here as well. I have test drove the new C-6 but can't quite yet bring myself to buy it. I like, don't get me wrong but it hasn't "grown" on me just yet.
"GOT LEAD?"

don't get me wrong but it hasn't "grown" on me just yet.

It hasn't grown on me yet either. (I've only seen the pictures so far) I hope i will like it. My favorite ride is the 78 25th anniversary L-82 C-3 in my avatar. It turns more heads than any of my other cars. Have fun with your new Vette! If you like, i can send you info so you can join the nearest Corvette Club in your area, it's pretty cool. About every 3 monts all of the people in your area will get together and make a "Fun Run" you will get to see a lot of different Vettes and meet some real nice people. Take Care.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"