highfly

Dogs and dolphins

If they were Orcas, would someone be ferrying them out for a "Dolphin Experience"?

Why not? You can work with those Orcas as well. But, for a closer contact, I'd prefer dolphins...:)

I know - Shamu's a sweetie, but I don't know if I'd let my dog near one! Totally agree, dolphins are the way to go.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

If they were Orcas, would someone be ferrying them out for a "Dolphin Experience"?

Why not? You can work with those Orcas as well. But, for a closer contact, I'd prefer dolphins...:)

I know - Shamu's a sweetie, but I don't know if I'd let my dog near one! Totally agree, dolphins are the way to go.

Yeah, my wife and I had the Dolphin Experience in the Bahamas, and I was sitting on the edge of the deck with my feet in the water. I was watching the handler work one of the dolphins and I didn't notice another one came up to me quietly and opened its mouth to playfully "bite" my foot. I felt the teeth, but it was so gentle it didn't leave any marks... wow...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wonder if they were trying to show the dogs that clicker training really does work and that the dog should quit laughing at them when they hit the clicker instead of handing over the treat. :P:D

BTW for those of you talking about killer whale bait....apparently in France dogs are used as bait for sharks.

Do not read if you are sensitive.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450117,00.html
Fly it like you stole it!

Fuck thats real harsh about the dogs.

If you have ever been out to India or any 3rd world place there are loads of stray dogs spreading dieseases, but using them as live bait is just wrong.

[:/]

Stray dog is a food staple in some of those countries.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yeah, my wife and I had the Dolphin Experience in the Bahamas, and I was sitting on the edge of the deck with my feet in the water. I was watching the handler work one of the dolphins and I didn't notice another one came up to me quietly and opened its mouth to playfully "bite" my foot. I felt the teeth, but it was so gentle it didn't leave any marks... wow...

Exactly my experience when I've been over there. The contact was SO tender and careful. Unbelievable. :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105