BlindBrick

My conscience just got a lot better looking

We got winded out Saturday and decided to play around with the camera after the sunset. I thought it went very well considering how hard it is for someone with ADHD to be perfectly still.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Yup, your conscience is beautiful, no doubt.:)

Yeah, but where are the halos and horns? :D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

We got winded out Saturday and decided to play around with the camera after the sunset. I thought it went very well considering how hard it is for someone with ADHD to be perfectly still.

-Blind

[Freud accent] so your consience iz a woman to you? Tell me abowchor muzza [/f a]

For the longest time, skyranch only had two ladys who jumped full time(one of which left to join the military). Then a couple years back we got a flood of the most heavenly young ladies entering the sport at our dropzone. The Arch Angels are really the orignal female jumper and three of the newer ladies. Since then though, the term has come to be used used to describe any of our regular female jumpers.

Got to give our DZO props. Our website's a bit out of date, except for our "Top Ten" list which has grown in the past couple of years thanks to our influx of angels.

check it out at www.skyranch.com

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I got this far (see attached), and froze.
Mmmmm.
Noice.
Very Noice.
I save that pic, so if was to ever see her in person, I could fumble over the "hellos" and stutter and stammer for an hour or so... :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Whens a good boogie to visit?

Should be having a boogie this spring.
In fairness, though, not all of the people on that page are regular jumpers, some are simply tandems that have graced us with their presence.....
Steve
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."