hexadecimal

Please...

Will one of you come to my office and cut my secretary's fucking throat out?

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, but worse, and amplified 100x over an intercom system... ended with the sound of her slamming the phone down every time because she's too fucking stupid to use the "release" button.

:S

oh please. Lighten up - I'm sure your a real gem to work for. :S

Secretary's deal with a ton of shit - I know, I was one for 6 years. You get paid beans and deal with people like you. Be thankful you have a secretary to help you and you don't have to do the work she does for you.

Jen
Arianna Frances

oh please. Lighten up - I'm sure your a real gem to work for. :S

Secretary's deal with a ton of shit - I know, I was one for 6 years. You get paid beans and deal with people like you. Be thankful you have a secretary to help you and you don't have to do the work she does for you.

Jen

sounds like you'd make a good replacement secretary for him.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Hahahahahahaha, in a year of posting have you not learned that, Don't go there, on the "W" subject.

easy way to solve this problem. DON'T DRINK ON SUNDAY NIGHT'S. And take the phone away from her. Tell her your easing her work load and give it to that sec who has the sexy voice, That way instead of walking around being pissed all day, youl walk around with a heart onn:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D

Will one of you come to my office and cut my secretary's fucking throat out?

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, but worse, and amplified 100x over an intercom system... ended with the sound of her slamming the phone down every time because she's too fucking stupid to use the "release" button.

:S

Several years ago, I had a dumb-ass boss like that! Just slam the reciever down when he was through using the inter-com. I wanted to strangle that ignorant S.O.B. with the phone cord! In your case, you might politely inform her of the release button and tell her that if she fails to use it... she'll be greeting folks at Wal-Mart!

Chuck