Shell666

The History of Boobs

It's incomplete. Where is the "first visit of Shell's boobies to Lost Prairie?"[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Then NWFlyer is gonna be busy with those petitions, ain't she ... ;)

How did this responsibility fall on me? My boobs ain't famous. Do your own damn work. :P

Someone's a little cranky now, isn't she ... your idea - YOU do the work (or no jello the next time I see you!) :P

'Shell
'Shell

Someone's a little cranky now, isn't she ... your idea - YOU do the work (or no jello the next time I see you!) :P

Eh, they're frozen anyway. ;)

Okay... for those who would like to petition to get Shell's boobies on the History of Boobies, here is a template for action:

To:[email protected]
Subject:Heinous Oversight in the History of Boobs
Body:Dear Esteemed Webmaster of the History of Boobs,

Although I thoroughly enjoyed your very well-endowed history of boobs, I would like to point out a key missing link in the history of boobieness. In 1991, a fair Canadian lass named Shell first brought her boobs to an event known as the Lost Prairie Boogie.

Those boobs have since become an institution at this fine event, guiding legions of Canadians to the hills of Western Montana. They shine like a beacon at the performance of the Crack Choir, and, rumo(u)r has it, they have been known to cure cancer, help the blind to see, and the Cubs to win the World Series (okay, I was just joking about the last one). But surely you understand these are a very important pair of boobs in the history of boobs.

I thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

[Insert Name Here]

Eh, they're frozen anyway. ;)

Okay... for those who would like to petition to get Shell's boobies on the History of Boobies, here is a template for action:

To:[email protected]
Subject:Heinous Oversight in the History of Boobs
Body:Dear Esteemed Webmaster of the History of Boobs,

Although I thoroughly enjoyed your very well-endowed history of boobs, I would like to point out a key missing link in the history of boobieness. In 1991, a fair Canadian lass named Shell first brought her boobs to an event known as the Lost Prairie Boogie.

Those boobs have since become an institution at this fine event, guiding legions of Canadians to the hills of Western Montana. They shine like a beacon at the performance of the Crack Choir, and, rumo(u)r has it, they have been known to cure cancer, help the blind to see, and the Cubs to win the World Series (okay, I was just joking about the last one). But surely you understand these are a very important pair of boobs in the history of boobs.

I thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

[Insert Name Here]

You left out the part about The Rack(tm)v2.0

The Rack (tm) and The Rack (tm) 2.0 can fend for themselves. I just had to kiss Shell's ass to ensure she doesn't kick mine next year at LP.

Besides, isn't that the kind of stuff the sponsor should take care of?

The Rack (tm) and The Rack (tm) 2.0 can fend for themselves. I just had to kiss Shell's ass to ensure she doesn't kick mine next year at LP.

Besides, isn't that the kind of stuff the sponsor should take care of?

I would never kick your ass my dear ... well, maybe just a little ... :P

'Shell
'Shell