VanillaSkyGirl

Please choose a date for the Locks of Love event.

I debated whether or not to place this in the Women's Forum or here, but I don't want to cut out the men that have long hair and might want to participate. (Us girls would SO lavish attention on the men that would want to do this.) I am hoping that our small crew of women who are interested in coming to the Locks of Love event scheduled for early next year, can help me to decide which date will be best for this event. I'd like for anyone interested in attending this event to come join us for some flying (sky & tunnel), partying and to learn more about this organization, even if you cannot donate your hair.

I was hoping that we could have it from a Friday until Sunday spread over 2 different DZs (if possible). People can fly in on Friday, and we can have a welcome dinner that Friday night. We can stay in a hotel or bunk house in Elsinore and jump, as well as, cut hair (at Elsinore) on Saturday in the daytime. Saturday night will be a little party, perhaps fun with funky hats, glowsticks, dancing, drinks...or maybe even a slumber party-type of party. We'll see what is most fun, and we might even have made it over the hill to the Bombshelter by then. We can do our tunnel time and jumps (Perris) on Sunday. Well, that is the tentative schedule, but we can add or take away, according to requests.

Add to this thread to confirm or if you have any suggestions or questions. Thanks everyone! :)

No. Fucking. Way.

Why. Fucking. Not. ???

We can stay in a hotel or bunk house in Elsinore and jump,... Saturday night will be a little party.... dancing, drinks...or maybe even a slumber party-type of party. Us girls would SO lavish attention on the men that would want to do this.

If I still had long hair...I'd be in.

My hair is not very long at all. But I like the lavish attention part. Can I participate?:)

Of course, you know that we would love to have to come out here and party with us, Chris. Some people are interested in participating and might make a donation instead of contributing hair, but we'd just love to have you. I'd love to pick up people from the airport, make room arrangements for the weekend, dinner and basically do whatever I can to help to give to this charity this weekend. It's all for the kids. :)

but I don't want to cut out the men that have long hair and might want to participate. (Us girls would SO lavish attention on the men that would want to do this.)

No. Fucking. Way.

Move along Suds http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1896087;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Rosa, count me in for this event.......the best dates for me is: "February 17-19th or 18-20th, since this is a long weekend due to President's Day."

btw...I'm lmao.....with the finger smelling stuff.......just too funny...:$!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Rosa, count me in for this event.......the best dates for me is: "February 17-19th or 18-20th, since this is a long weekend due to President's Day."

btw...I'm lmao.....with the finger smelling stuff.......just too funny...:$!

Oh, that's wonderful! Love it...we will have so much fun. B|

Yeah, you have to see Gia do it. She smells fingers like there's no tomorrow. :D

how long does your hair need to be? mine is longer than it has beeen in a really long time-- intending to donate. i don't know if i'll be in ca for this (though i'll be there in jan!)... anyway, i'm curious what the minimum length is because i'm kind of ready to cut it. right now it hits below my shoulder blades.

eta: i looked it up. 10" minimum
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce