antifnsocial

Thanksgiving Plans

Nothing. I have to stay in town but no work. That's why I am nosy. I'm vicarious. :D

Go volunteer somewhere! (though that seems to be the trendy thing to do, so most places probably already have enough volunteers... but maybe not).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

from about 12am to 3 am: driving
from about 3am to 8am: sleeping
from about 8am to 9am: eat breakfast, shower, etc
from about 9am to 11am: driving
from about 11am till....: fixing myself a strong drink (preferably with burbon), drinking said drink, and repeating until Saturday. :|

on the up side, I'll be out in the sticks, my cell phone barely works, no land line phones, no wireless. I can drop off the grid for a while! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

on the up side, I'll be out in the sticks, my cell phone barely works, no land line phones, no wireless. I can drop off the grid for a while! B|

Damn no drunk dials from the hippie :(;)

I have no plans except to bake a pumpkin cheesecake, but I am getting together with friends for a turkey dinner of Friday. B|

Having friends and family in town for Thanksgiving. Eating over at my brother's house with his in-laws (which is fine with me because he is married to my childhood best friend, so they are like second family). Getting up at 5 a.m. to go shopping with the other brother and my mom Friday morning and then hanging out with my neice and nephew the rest of the weekend!! WAHOO!! :)

We'll be moving stuff from the house we're in, to our new house, which is three doors down... And cooking a turkey in the new house (actually just heating up a smoked turkey that I had in the freezer), and some easy side dishes... And maybe drinking the bottle of Merlot that the previous owners left for us. :)

What is everyone doing tomorrow? I'm nosy.

Well, actually this afternoon in a couple of hours, Katie and I will be driving the five and a half hours down to the greater Atlanta metro (actually Conyers) to eat dinner tomorrow with my mother and some other relatives.

eeewwww. sorry for that! Im hoping that being on the road be 3 will prevent any hour long delays that spring up all the time around here. traffic is already heavy, and theyre i some construction on 75 just south of Atlanta, but it hasnt been causing a problem in the N.bound lane lately.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Just one bottle?!:S

Well, we'll still have some moving to do the next day (we have a ridiculous amount of crap!), so I don't want to be too hungover. The real celebration can start when the move is completely over!

aaahhh yes. moving while hungover is awful. Ive done that. throw a big party the night before a move, get the drunken friends to help. I'll never do that again! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Tis the first Tday my sister won't be alive to celebrate.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Cher. Many hugs to you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon