Slowfaller

Turkey testicles?

My brother is trying to talk Ginny and me into going to a Turkey Testicle Festival tonight. Has anyone eaten these before? What do they taste like?

I'm thinking of going just to hang out and have some beers and laughs but I don't think i'll be able to try 'em without lots of :D

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

AaaW geez, now that was something I had never even thought about eating before.

Gawd
*Disclaimer*
The views expressed in the above post may or may not be the result of drunkeness or temporary insanity and should only rarely be construed as the views of the poster himself

Well, we made it to the festival. What a mad house.

Started out with a school bus picking up all twelve of us in front of my brothers house and shuttling us to and from the bar where it was at, yes in Huntly.

This place was packed. It took us about 10 minutes to push and shove our way through the crowd and enter the tent where I guess there was beer and food. The actual tent was even more packed. Could barely move so we left and grabbed a beer at a bar down the street. The bar wasn't much better so we froze while waiting for the school bus to come get us and we decided to order pizza and buy some beer and just hang out at my brother's house.

While on the nice heated bus there was some guy with a ziplock bag full of nuts. We saw this cause he kept putting his sack of nuts on his friends forehead:D He offered up a sample to us and my girlfriend and I got to try one. Tasted like a chicken Mcnugget but actually good, the condiment of choice was Tabasco.

Definitely going earlier next year.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM