artistcalledian

Baby on Board car stickers make me want to kill

Anybody else enraged by people who display a Baby On Board sticker in the back of their car?

i find it an insult that they think i don't care enough about my own life to give them room, but somehow i'm going to care about their sodding kid enough to not crash into them? >:(

i don't actually think they are concerned about people driving into the back of them, i think they're just cardigan wearing new age parents who want to shout to the world that they have managed to spawn and are just so bloody proud about it !!!!

they may think their "precious cargo" is the most beautiful thing in the world, but to me, its a shitting machine that looks just like all the rest

You missed the whole point!:P

It's a warning to YOU that the driver of this vehicle is paying attention to anything BUT the road around them. These vehicles are likely to change lanes without warning, stop in the middle of the road, ignore both red AND green lights, and may have miscellaneous toys flying out the window. In addition they make sudden belines across five lanes of traffic to the nearest MacDonalds.;):P:P
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

So true... I was on the freeway a few years back when it was one of those moments where you drive around a bend and all of a sudden there's a wall of traffic. I stopped fine, and looked into my rear view mirror. The lady in the truck behind me wasn't looking. She was looking down at something in the passenger seet. When I figured out she wasn't going to stop in time, I pulled into the shoulder space between the center divider and the wall. She rear ended the car that was in front of me. The guy in the car in front pulled over, realized what had happened, and asked me to wait around for the cops as a witness, so I did, and during the wait time, we found out that the thing she was looking at was a baby! The kid was crying because he/she dropped a toy, and the driver was looking for it. Sigh. Let the kid cry and keep your eye on the road until you can exit or pull over safely!

Crap, I didn't see who was posting!:|

Wasted band width.>:(>:(>:(

prime example of actually finding a topic interesting enough to post in untill you discover its one of mine, then mysteriously its not worth posting in anymore :P

and rhonda, still not got over me asking you to smile?

You don't amuse me, Ian. You're boring. You think you're original, but I can go back ten or more years and find someone else who did it first. That's all. You just don't amuse me.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

You don't amuse me, Ian. You're boring. You think you're original, but I can go back ten or more years and find someone else who did it first. That's all. You just don't amuse me.

rl

RAOTFLMAO

Hey Ian you make me laugh mate and Rhonda you make me laugh too with your gothic avatar with such a happy and welcoming face.
It dont hurt to smile:P

Since you started posting Ian, I have done nothing but laugh at your posts. Thanks.

BTW I think your posts are worthless too but hey it dont make them any less funny. B|

Maybe some people dont get the sarcastic humor of British people.
Strange how we can laugh at the bad things in life eh?

I reckon people are more worried about how much competition you are in the PW'ing stakes.

15.8 posts per day!!!! Youre almost up with Clay's 18.8 posts per day.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

rl

RAOTFLMAO

Hey Ian you make me laugh mate and Rhonda you make me laugh too with your gothic avatar with such a happy and welcoming face.
It dont hurt to smile:P

Since you started posting Ian, I have done nothing but laugh at your posts. Thanks.

BTW I think your posts are worthless too but hey it dont make them any less funny. B|

Maybe some people dont get the sarcastic humor of British people.
Strange how we can laugh at the bad things in life eh?

I reckon people are more worried about how much competition you are in the PW'ing stakes.

15.8 posts per day!!!! Youre almost up with Clay's 18.8 posts per day.

What he said.

Check out Ian's reply to johnrich's Scorpions post. Pissed me pants.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Yesterday my pregnant wife (who doesn't tailgate) was on the highway in the right lane going 75 mph in a 70 zone, and her car has a "pregnant woman on board" that I put up on the rear window". Well some motherfucker in a SUV was riding her rear bumper for 5 miles. She got sick of it and hit her brakes fairly firmly. Asshole swerved into the left lane and passed her, he looked pissed. My wife was like "I don't fucking care you buttfucking tailgater, fuck off!"

Tailgaters are the cause of most accidents. Just back the goddamn hell off... that's all. She was in the fucking right lane for fuck's sake.

Got a problem with that? :| Maybe a more proper sign would be, "I'm armed, back off!" ???
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban