RkyMtnHigh

Renewing the Addiction to Skydiving

It got the best of me around Jump #200..I didn't want to deal with the politics, the bullshit, the drama anymore. But thanks to those who really give a shit about me have dragged my ass to the dz, boogies, and made me just get out there and DO IT and remind me why I love jumping. Others who are in other disciplines have renewed my spirit to "try something new" and given me that new found adrenalin rush and made me want to be more part of the sport again. I've spoken with some longterm jumpers with thousands of jumps and they said they took mental breaks as well for similar reasons but always came back eventually..and it's normal. Now that my coworker in Orlando as well as my coworker in Sarasota are jumpers...of course, I can't stop now:ph34r:

It's just a phase I went through I suppose..but I'm grateful for my friends that helped me get thru the lull and reasons why.:)

Yep!! Life is what YOU make it .. no one else ...

actually I say Life rocks and its up to you to make it rock in the direction you want" (or something like that, but what you said is some much easier to type LOL):ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Yep!! Life is what YOU make it .. no one else ...

actually I say Life rocks and its up to you to make it rock in the direction you want" (or something like that, but what you said is some much easier to type LOL):ph34r::ph34r:

You're so right JT..You've been an amazing friend since Day 1 when I was such a newbie and I can't thank you enough for your friendship.

Thanks to my current/local friends who rip a jump ticket outta my hand and "make me manifest"...and they certainly know who they are...dammit, it takes me forever to manifest lately, but they do it and when I jump, I'm so glad I did:D I have a few more boogie weekends ahead of me with these crazy fools and they're planning to keep this shit going and actually I thank them wholeheartedly for keeping me going.:)

i'll be there in march;).

orlando. but I wont be able to jump much unless I can find a ride form the airport to the DZ for the EIGHT hours that I will be there waiting for my brother, sis-in law and thier kids to arrive:S
My photos

My Videos

i'll be there in march;).

orlando. but I wont be able to jump much unless I can find a ride form the airport to the DZ for the EIGHT hours that I will be there waiting for my brother, sis-in law and thier kids to arrive:S

My coworker Maria will certainly come get you and take you to Zhills...only an hour and half away from there;)

that would be great if she could really do that.

I am coming down for the march boogie...only I'm not really coming FOR the boogie. I just happen to be there. maybe I can squeeze a day at a NEW DZ.

I'm also gonna book some tunnel time;)
My photos

My Videos

HEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:)

What? Hello?:DConway you know I love YOU unconditionally...you are the shit! and you know it:D You just need to get your Texas ass out to Florida for our kickass Christmas and especially New Year Celebration at Zhills. We'll have Birdman, RW, Freeflying, and CRW organizing and pretty much everything you want over the holidays here at the Hills. I minimized the belly shit since I don't do it and I know you do :ph34r:;):P..just givin ya shit:ph34r:

Regardless we have plenty of rooms available with "skydiver discount" ...so after your dad's big day, come on...and let's play in the beautiful sky in Florida!:)