bisqit999

Star Wars question

I don't know shit abou tthe chronology of star wars.. shit I can't even figure out which movie people are talking about when they say "the first star wars"

Maybe Obi wan was trained by Yoda AFTER qwon whoever was killed.

which brings me to this point.
when the red and black headed guy killed the jedi in front of obi wan why did he die and just lie there but when obi wan was killed in front of luke he vanished?
My photos

My Videos

I don't know shit abou tthe chronology of star wars.. shit I can't even figure out which movie people are talking about when they say "the first star wars"

The original movie Star Wars that was released back in 1977 or thereabouts was recently re-dubbed episode IV.... Empire Strikes Back is now episode V, and so on...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe Obi wan was trained by Yoda AFTER qwon whoever was killed.

Obi Wan was ready for the trials at that point and I doubt he had much further instruction.

which brings me to this point.
when the red and black headed guy killed the jedi in front of obi wan why did he die and just lie there but when obi wan was killed in front of luke he vanished?

Better special effects in the original.

but it was a galaxy long ago and far away...that technology didnt happen until eart year 2000-ish.

it was still long ago so how did the older jedi not dissappear while the new one did even though it was so long ago?
My photos

My Videos

The original movie Star Wars that was released back in 1977 or thereabouts was recently re-dubbed episode IV.... Empire Strikes Back is now episode V, and so on...

Incorrect, it was always Episode IV "A New Hope"

that's what i thought, then i found this:
http://www.imdb.com/find?q=star%20wars;s=all

well I guess that redeems your triple mess up in the opther thread LOL:ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

exactly, that was the original name of the script. When it was released in 1977 it was Episode 4. It says it right there on that page.

actually you are correct
aka "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" - USA (reissue title) (new title)
aka "Adventures of the Starkiller: Episode 1 - The Star Wars" - USA (original script title)
aka "Star Wars IV: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)

why do I care, exactly?:D
My photos

My Videos

No it wasnt.

The title was added a little later after Empire was released (as chapter 5).

Edited to add: The "Original" first three chapters were: Han Solo at Stars End, HAn solos Revenge, and Splinter of the minds Eye.

Star Wars lore has always stated that Vader got scarred in a battle against Obi Wan after he fell into lava, a fight that occurred during the clone wars. I have no clue who started it or where, but I first was told it by a friends older brother shortly after the release of Empire.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

>The title was added a little later after Empire was released (as chapter 5).

I'm old enough to remember seeing it a few days after it first came out (although I had to get a grownup to drive me to the movie.) It said "A New Hope" when I saw it back then. It puzzled me because I had no idea what they talking about. Did I miss episodes 1-3? Heck, I was only 11, so I figured I probably had.

Ok, if anyone cares I just answered my own question on this thread. As seen in the movies, Yoda is the one who teaches the young Padawans as children. He's kinda like the kindergarden teacher for Jedi until they grow up and get a Jedi Master to finish the training. So that is where he instructed Obiwan.