jenfly00

Awesome Christmas Decoration!

:o Holy cow, that's quite a production!!!

I would hate to see the electric bill on that though... :D

g

Must be low 4 digits.... sheeeeeit!!!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

looks cool, but for some reason i have to think it is fake... i'm thinking some think like a photo shop with diffrent pictures of the lites onand off could be strung together in a programlike after effects to produce something like this, but maybe it is real, and if it is i ask myself this question..... is it like 10 people with switches all cordinated for this or is it computer controled.... with profesional light equipment this would be really easy to do as all you would have to do is replace the spotlight/ statge light with christmas lights.......

anyway though... it is pretty freaking cool!!!!

I can't see anybody going to any real lengths to fake this because the routine from beginning to end looks like nothing is repeated...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

was just saying it wouldbe possible to fake it withought doing it... if it is computer controled i could see it easily being done.........not as impressive though as if there were ten gys with a bank of switches having to do it all manually though....

was just saying it wouldbe possible to fake it withought doing it... if it is computer controled i could see it easily being done.........not as impressive though as if there were ten gys with a bank of switches having to do it all manually though....

Oh I see what you're getting at... yeah... it would be a waste of manpower anyway... :D

looks cool, but for some reason i have to think it is fake... i'm thinking some think like a photo shop with diffrent pictures of the lites onand off could be strung together in a programlike after effects to produce something like this, but maybe it is real, and if it is i ask myself this question..... is it like 10 people with switches all cordinated for this or is it computer controled.... with profesional light equipment this would be really easy to do as all you would have to do is replace the spotlight/ statge light with christmas lights.......

Fake ...?

Real ...?

Repost.

Awesome!!!!!!!
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

It isnt a fake.
Its all done to the music.

He has some sorta computer controll device.

It's stop action, watch the grass at the street level. You can see the stop action. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Very creative! I would hate to be his neighbor, there'd be no out-doing that. B|

And if you were his neighbor, you'd hope for fuck's sake that he shuts it down at a reasonable hour so you could sleep... :D

It isnt a fake.
Its all done to the music.

He has some sorta computer controll device.

It's stop action, watch the grass at the street level. You can see the stop action. :ph34r:

yeah I was noticing a the bottom that it looks like the grass is different, not fluid, like wind was blowing it. It skips around like poor animation while the lights in the back are rocking out.
However it was done I think it is still awesome and took someone a lot of time.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

He lives in Mason, Ohio

hmmm.. might have to see how far that is from me (i live near columbus).. would be worht the drive to go see i think....... well, if it isn't to far away.....

Fairly certain it isn't fake, look just to the left of the house. The antenna light in the background blinks with regular frequency, they really would have to be detail nuts to fake that. All in all that is pretty cool but I can't imagine they run it like that all the time. Their neighbors would hate them.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

The music is broadcast over a low power FM transmitter and the neighbors can't hear it. However, the traffic through his neighborhood gets atrocious.

Actually, I meant the light show. It certainly looks bright and distracting enough that you'd have to black out the windows in your bedroom if you want to sleep with that shit going on... ;)

Not meaning to be a party pooper, but there have been examples of displays that went overboard and neighbors complained... not that I've seen examples in person...

all that said, I think the #1 complaint is the rubbernecking traffic...