monkycndo

Weekend jump numbers for 12/3/05-12/4/05

:o:9:0

Well Tammie, you'd be so happy to hear that I finally did it!B|...my first wingsuit jump this weekend at Zhills and I won't lie, it scared the freakin SHIT out of me:D. I had a nice lil head down exit in a straight jacket. I'm a freeflyer but not used to being all tied up:D Actually it was fine and I'm trying to decide between a BM GTi and the Prodigy. Need to make more jumps to figure that out.

I bought beer for the Wingsuits at the end of the day Sunday in appreciation for their encouragement and support.

Also I got edu-ma-cated about CRW with the daddy of CRW, Mike Lewis, this weekend as well. We planned for two way rotations and sachaying (sp?) but I got a lil sidetracked with a few freefly jumps and we ran out of daylight. Definitely will take a raincheck during the holidays.

:o:9:0

Well Tammie, you'd be so happy to hear that I finally did it!B|...my first wingsuit jump this weekend at Zhills and I won't lie, it scared the freakin SHIT out of me:D. I had a nice lil head down exit in a straight jacket. I'm a freeflyer but not used to being all tied up:D Actually it was fine and I'm trying to decide between a BM GTi and the Prodigy. Need to make more jumps to figure that out.

I bought beer for the Wingsuits at the end of the day Sunday in appreciation for their encouragement and support.

Katee, that is awesome! I'm planning to demo a wingsuit for the first time at the Eloy boogie. Which one did you jump?

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Prodigy. But I have a friend selling a "like new" GTi which I need to try to make sure of going with the Prodigy or not. Some of my BMI friends have said that it is very common to end up head down on exit with the Prodigy...

One thing that is for sure, Ev, is that flying wingsuits is a workout:ph34r:..I'm so sore today:D But my birdie friends say it'll pass with a little more practice.

Do it! You'll love it!B|

Prodigy. But I have a friend selling a "like new" GTi which I need to try to make sure of going with the Prodigy or not. Some of my BMI friends have said that it is very common to end up head down on exit with the Prodigy...

One thing that is for sure, Ev, is that flying wingsuits is a workout:ph34r:..I'm so sore today:D But my birdie friends say it'll pass with a little more practice.

Do it! You'll love it!B|

Thanks Katee. I think what I will be demoing is a classic birdman suit. I'm a little nervous, but they will have someone coach me and go up with me, so not so scarey. But good to hear about other people doin it :)

Do it! You'll love it!B|

Thanks Katee. I think what I will be demoing is a classic birdman suit. I'm a little nervous, but they will have someone coach me and go up with me, so not so scarey. But good to hear about other people doin it :)

I had several of them coach me on the ground this weekend (all either BMIs or Phoenix Fly) to build my confidence to just go do it and part of the FJC is for an instructor to go out with you, so even though Rob was right there and I was following him around the sky, the unknowns were still a little scarey. But that's normal.:D

I'm planning to demo a wingsuit for the first time at the Eloy boogie.

I'm planning on doing the same. Looking forward to seeing you there.:)

Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing you too!