cocheese

What type and color panties are you wearing today ?

I dont wear panties.:|

But I'm sure you would look sexy in em ;)

hmm... I dont think I'll try.:) I can see hottielicious wanting to know why her undies are all streached out... :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

PM bs? I have received over 20 PMs and have really enjoyed reading people's goals and hearing their enthusiasm to learn. It is through those PMs that I am basing my choice. They have been anything but bs.

Geeze don't get your panties tied in a knot. I meant can i skip the PM process ? We all know i need to get my mind out of the gutter and into the sky. But i would choose a female if i were you. So i'm going to gracefully back out of the contest. Which would allow possibly a female to improve her freefly skills. Because nothing beats a hot freeflyin skybabe.

I put them on inside out this morning. I hate it when I do that. :|

The guys won't understand why that's a problem. Inside/outside/forward/backward is their time-tested way to get four days out of a single pair. :|

and thats 5 days in a pinch! :D

butt seriously. Even if for some reason I cant get a shower, I gotta change the drawers.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm wearing someone's girlfriend's pink and purple striped panties. The thrilling part is that they weren't washed before I put them on. But damn, I itch!

Even if for some reason I cant get a shower, I gotta change the drawers.

Yep, I totally agree! In shower-challenged situations, the change of underwear can do wonders for the mood.

With all the advances in modern hygiene, there's really no need to go funky in a no-shower situation. Cottonelle and others now make adult buttwipes that are the next best thing... those, a tube of "skip-a-day" Mitchum, some dry shampoo, and you're fresh as a daisy even without water!

'Course, just thinking about not having running water just made me want a long soak in a bubble bath...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Even if for some reason I cant get a shower, I gotta change the drawers.

Yep, I totally agree! In shower-challenged situations, the change of underwear can do wonders for the mood.

With all the advances in modern hygiene, there's really no need to go funky in a no-shower situation. Cottonelle and others now make adult buttwipes that are the next best thing... those, a tube of "skip-a-day" Mitchum, some dry shampoo, and you're fresh as a daisy even without water!

'Course, just thinking about not having running water just made me want a long soak in a bubble bath...

It a tight situation a washcloth with a warm bottle of water works too.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yup, and a summer on the boogie circuit / other outdoor adventures also made me a huge fan of Olay Daily Facial cloths (the pre-moistened kind). Still, even with all that, it's not the same as a good shower, but at least a clean fresh pair of undies can help the situation.

I'm wearing someone's girlfriend's pink and purple striped panties. The thrilling part is that they weren't washed before I put them on. But damn, I itch!

Oh, JD, that's just wrong.... don't you know you're supposed to sniff them, not wear them!!! :D

Black thong here. :):D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Hot pink, thong - NO PICS! :P

Me too- hot pink, and thong. But I took so many pics that now I can't decide which one to post. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Send them all to me and I will help you pick.

You have no idea how many PMs I just got saying that same exact thing. How shall I decide who will be best able to help me?

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Happy now? :P

Edit: It's gone--hope you hit save. I might want to run for public office one day. Or something. Right. :|

-Miranda