cocheese

Post locked by Skymama

Have I mentioned I am mad at you since I wasn't included in the who should you flirt with poll???

***only posting in here on the hopes that I can be a part of a locked out thread :D:D:D. That would make me owe :D***

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

To be on my list selective list, you need to go through a little initiation first.

hmmm... that is scary... ;)

Are you sure you want to be part of the harem ?

I am pretty sure I can handle it ;)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

It's simple, all you need to do is establish a loving relationship with me. All those listed (except for Keith and my right hand) have done so. Sorry for the 100 more i didn't list. Consider yourselves special too. You know who you are.:$
Back to work everyone. Nothing to see here.

I like it too, but it's so bad for you. Or whomever. :|

no its not. It slows down the poop. And you dont want to dirty youre freshly bleached pooper do ya?:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

When there is absolutely not one reply to the original post and when everyone is just one-upping each other trying to come up with something really vague. In addition, it was before I finished my 2 cups of coffee, so I was grouchy. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon