lisamariewillbe

Dublin....

I'm going to stand up on a stool for just a minute and let all of the lurkers of this thread know that there is a lot more to the Dublin boogie than spankings, sex toys, boobs, and Da Gimp. While all of those things are fun, this is a genuinely all around GREAT BOOGIE with plenty of lift power on a great airport. Dont get turned off by all of the fluff.. just come out and skydive!

I'm not quite sure I understood the thrust of this one...I've never been to a been to an entire boogie before, just a day-trip for Thanksgiving, but it was my understanding that skydiving is the main focus of these events. Did that sound convincing? :)

You know, perhaps I will save wear and tear on my camera...especially if Jake has strong tendencies toward the "natural" approach to dress and appearance at these things. :P

she's just saying we should get our minds out of the gutter and focus on jumping....hehhehhehheh....you said "thrust"...
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey, your new job is djing the 2 year boogie at the farm ok

job: Audio pronunciation of "job" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jb)n.

1. A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession.

hmmmmm....Greg and I will have to discuss that :)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hehhehhehheh....you said "thrust"...

You caught that, did you? ;)B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

According to Jake, "they"* will never exist again on HIS person. :P:D

* - Gay leprechauns with a penchant for getting straight guys to dress like them
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Everytime I open the page to the forums, and see that events has new threads...I open with anticipation of seeing a thread about "Dublin 2006" yet it never comes.... Are we being teased? Is dublin real? I think 3 months is the right amount to start the thread anyone else agree? Who else is waiting for the Dublin 2006 thread?:ph34r:

Just a small note. Going to pick up another 40 pallets for the fire at 3 tomorrow.. That will make 80 so far & I still have 2 and a half months to stock pile !! :S:S:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Ya know, once I make it out to the bonfires its a good sign Im on my way to "pass out" it seems that while sober I never remember to go to the bonfire...

Learn how to pace yourself chika!! This IS a Roaming DZ production... Get ready to jump !! ;);)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

We haven't done a Backyard Boogie in a while.Just waiting to hear from the chopper pilot.

I started the Dublin 2006 forum at RoamingDZ.com.Not much there yet.More when we return from Z-hills.

Oh the fun!! See ya at Z-Hills Friday afternoon !! Hey, ask Tammy or Whomever about the fire pit ..
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

You in Z-hills yet ? Friggin nice in GA today .........

It's friggin freezing in GA right now. I HATE cold. Pray for warm in FL.

I can't believe you guys are waiting until next Fri to come down. I'll have a week's worth of jumps in by then. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

You in Z-hills yet ? Friggin nice in GA today .........

It's friggin freezing in GA right now. I HATE cold. Pray for warm in FL.

I can't believe you guys are waiting until next Fri to come down. I'll have a week's worth of jumps in by then. B|

What's that about 2?? Leaving for lake wales tuesday then z-hills thursday.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Dublin..never heard of that boogie where is it located. I need to send an invite to that weird british guy..can't wait to meet him
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

OK, now that I am officially over Z Hills Christmas/New Year's Boogie we can officially start talking about THE DUBLIN BOOGIEB|

So here's the list:

Mouth....already here cause I live here
Mr. & Mrs. Spence...cause he's in charge

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.