mailin

Why do people suck so bad?

You know you are always welcome to call me and vent.

Grab a good book, turn on the stereo and curl up in that new glider/rocker.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What happened to giving the benefit of the doubt? What happened to looking for the good in people?

Why do people suck so bad?

If someone can answer these questions, you're on a hot streak and should buy some lottery tickets!

Good questions; sorry I haven't got any answers. I do have experience, though, as similar stuff has happened to me. And the best advice I can give is simply this: time gives perspective.

After a while, you won't care any more, and when you don't care any more, you become free from the anger and the hurt. I don't mean to say 'go and trust them again', simply that you will stop caring about them, and when you do, they will no longer have any power over you and your life. And that's a great feeling.

Just my .02, learned the hard way as well.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I was furious about a month ago when someone in my masters class was part of a group but did not complete their part of the assignment and didn't have the balls to ask for help. I only found out it wasn't complete by accident so I was able to hurridly complete the assignment and turn it in before the deadline. I was ready to kill this person for lying about doing the task and for just not doing it. I got over it finally but was upset to see the same person in my class this semester. >:( I will require said person to email the completed assignment to everyone in the group before the deadline so I don't get screwed again.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.