Kid_Icarus

Best strip club in Vegas?

Just got back from working a month at Nellis AFB, of all the clubs, "Lil Darlings" is by far the best, they don't sell alcohol, but just tip the guy working the parking lot, he'll hook you up. Then go to Mesquite and do some jumping, They have a nice drop zone there.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Spearmint Rhino is by far the best dude. I have been to all of them. They are very liberal with their lap dances. Oh Ya the chicks are also very hot. Another good part is the atmosphere, clean, well decorated, and you can get very stiff drinks there.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

We went to Saffire when we were there in Nov. Everyone we talked to said it was by far the best club. It was so packed we couldn't get a table. The club is huge and there was about 150 of the best looking strippers I have seen. But you couldn't get any attention without a table. I think it would be very good if you went during the week when it wasn't so packed, but we didn't have a great time. A friend just got back and went to Speramint Rhino. He and his wife said the girls were pretty horrid. Remember you can get a free cab or limo to any of the clubs in vegas.