waltappel

gettin' dumped in style

...when you take a girl to a nice restaurant and about half-way through that high-dollar dinner, she tells you her old boyfriend is back in town and she's going to see him! Talk about an appetite suppressent!

...I had a similar situation...go out to a high-dollar restaurant (her idea) and get broken up on (again, her idea).

After the breakup, the conversation went like this:

Me: "Well, the age difference has been difficult".
Her: "Oh, you aren't too young for me".
Me: "I'm not talking about my age"
Her: (pause) "wow...never heard that before" (tears)

She was 7 years older than me. I picked up the bill out of guilt :D.

...when you take a girl to a nice restaurant and about half-way through that high-dollar dinner, she tells you her old boyfriend is back in town and she's going to see him! Talk about an appetite suppressent!

...I had a similar situation...go out to a high-dollar restaurant (her idea) and get broken up on (again, her idea).

After the breakup, the conversation went like this:

Touche! I love it!

Chuck

Ouch!!! I hope you at least had the decency to call a cab to take her back to the nursing home afterwards!

Walt

I got worked in college.
I was dating this girl and I helped her move all of her stuff in to her room and then went to my place and showered and went to dinner with her and her family. We got back from dinner and were hanging out in her room about to goto a party or something and she was like yeah this isn't going to workout, or some crap like that. i was thrilled ofcourse since i had just moved all of her shit and dealt with her crazy ass family. She got hers though the guy that she broke up with me for ended up cheating on her. Funny how that kind of stuff works out.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I got worked in college.
I was dating this girl and I helped her move all of her stuff in to her room and then went to my place and showered and went to dinner with her and her family. We got back from dinner and were hanging out in her room about to goto a party or something and she was like yeah this isn't going to workout, or some crap like that. i was thrilled ofcourse since i had just moved all of her shit and dealt with her crazy ass family. She got hers though the guy that she broke up with me for ended up cheating on her. Funny how that kind of stuff works out.

A story with a happy, in a vengeful way, ending. She got what she deserved.

Chuck

I got worked in college.

A story with a happy, in a vengeful way, ending. She got what she deserved.

Chuck

Did I say Karma is also known to be a BITCH? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would have to give her points for creativity

NO WAY!!!:o

That's right out of the 'How to dump a guy' manual!:)

The one that gets issued to all girls in 8th grade 'home economics' class...where they teach future heart breakers how to cry on Que!:ph34r:

Points for creativity go to the girl that dumped me in college via a singing telegram....or the one that kept sending me my obituary column she had faked in the local newspaper!:|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I would have to give her points for creativity

NO WAY!!!:o

That's right out of the 'How to dump a guy' manual!:)

The one that gets issued to all girls in 8th grade 'home economics' class...where they teach future heart breakers how to cry on Que!:ph34r:

Points for creativity go to the girl that dumped me in college via a singing telegram....or the one that kept sending me my obituary column she had faked the local newspaper!:|

You have truly been dumped by the best!!!

Walt

That's right out of the 'How to dump a guy' manual!

There is, in fact, a book called How to Dump a Guy (A Coward's Manual).:)

While it's partly over-the-top satirical and biting, it also has some good advice for those who are clueless. Things like "don't be nice and keep going out a little" and "make it certain, even if you're not absolutely, completely, totally certain." Those rules make a bigger, but shorter, hurt in the long run, and give the guy a chance to get over it.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll let you know how he takes the news

:P

If you dump a guy using the script I wrote, just point him to one of my stories. The glory hole story would be a good choice. He will immediately understand that he has no prayer of being the kind of fixerupper that I am and will immediately give up.

Walt