jumper03

So this one time in geology class....

I walked into the first geology class and start talking. The students are looking at me like I'm crazy...

They all thought I was a student...HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The looks on their faces were priceless. Next semester I'm gonna set up a camera.

I think I'll shave my head....:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

Oooh! You could totally punk your class!!

Walk in and sit down early - 5th or 6th person there, front corner of the room. Turn around and talk to the kids sitting by you as thugh you're one of them. "So, what are you majoring in?"

After the class starts filling up, wander up to the front and start fiddling with the rocks on your desk. Give it a minute - let them notice you fucking with the teacher's stuff. Flip open the book, get bolder.
If anyone says anything, just shush them and say it's ok...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Walk in and sit down early - 5th or 6th person there, front corner of the room. Turn around and talk to the kids sitting by you as thugh you're one of them. "So, what are you majoring in?"

After the class starts filling up, wander up to the front and start fiddling with the rocks on your desk. Give it a minute - let them notice you fucking with the teacher's stuff. Flip open the book, get bolder.

I'd probably work if you look old enough... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I got to figure out how to set up a hidden camera....

that could be hilarious.
Scars remind us that the past is real

You're evil... I like it... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I got to figure out how to set up a hidden camera....

that could be hilarious.

I've done it. At work. One co-worker was turning 50 and after work the day before, we decorated his cubicle with everything about getting old, over the hill, etc... and taped his phone receiver button down, his slide under keyboard tray with a strong rubber band so if you pulled it out it would slam back under, etc... Then I told them I would come in early and set up the camera. It was a tough thing to do. He's usually the first one in, at 6 AM!!!!

:S :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I had a public speaking teacher that did something similar. He sat there about 10 minutes after class had started and the whole class was discussing the 15 minute rule (if instuctor isnt there by that time, you are excused and not accountable for material, tests, etc) well he is sitting there jammering away, we are all on the last minute count down the fucker gets up and starts teaching >:(

He also fooled us with a fake accent the first week :S

It was all good though, cause he was mighty easy on the eyes :$
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Next year go in and sit in the front row. Then about the time that class should start, start asking ppl if they've heard anything about this prof. Then get up and start teaching.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Based on the conversations we've had about the student body there (heh), I expected a different tack in this thread. :P

I could "audit" the class and bring my helmet and camera. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I have a buddy that teaches astronomy who used to do this all the time. He would show up just towards class time and sit down in the front row and start talking to the other students. He would ask if anyone knew anything about the prof. Was it a tough class, etc. Then about five minutes into class he would get up and start teaching.

I always thought it was a funny story but I could see how it would be a little annoying to the students...
--
I used to pray to God for a bicycle.
Then I realized God doesn't work that way.
So I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.

When I started teaching I would get student rates in the lunch line. New teachers always assume I am a newbie like them too, it's funny to hear them share and then walk up to the front of the room to give THEM their orientation in the beginning of the year. :D My Freshman always ask me if I JUST graduated on the first day of school. Welcome to the club. ;)