vt1977

BPA AGM - the list

Thats a very good plan! Hmm....im sure we could find someone to do it!! But if im planning on crashing somewhere and not having my own room, where am I gonna stash my own alcohol!? [:/]:P

Matt...think i'll be borrowing ur room for storage! ;)

Bxx ;)

Edited cos im stoopid :$
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

i wont waste space starting a new thread... BUT...

Copy and paste, adding your name for the BPA AGM KFC (or any other high value stomach lining alcohol lining) and we'll sort some way of going into town to pick up some cheap grub. How about we all meet in the hotel lobby at a certain time?

the alternative dinner list:

Me
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i always find friends at the bar, and if my RU21 has arrived by then, i will share it all around so we can have an informed DZ.com decision if it works or not :)

RU21???

Vicki

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=839156;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Copy and paste, adding your name for the BPA AGM KFC (or any other high value stomach lining alcohol lining) and we'll sort some way of going into town to pick up some cheap grub. How about we all meet in the hotel lobby at a certain time?

Me
and me (caz)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Well, then you will have to go get me the alcohol wen I need it! I aint going in that room!!!!!! ;) Come on Mat you owe me after you failed to show me how to pack!! :P:P Bxxxxx

Hmm, may take you up on it, technically I would be in Lancaster then, but seeing as I live in sheffield, i could just come home and go from there...I will keep you posted...see if any crazy scottish ppl r coming via lancaster first...;):P

Beth x

Me
and me (caz)

Not me I'm afraid, although it sounds like fun - I have tickets to the dinner. Although I imagine your food will be tastier and more nutritrious than what I'm gonna be getting... :S
Vicki

Hi Beth - the glasgow bus is blatantly not going :(, I hear rumours that 'cool' people are going in the cesna(that pretty much means, instructors), not massive on organisation skills - but will be getting a lift down from Edinburgh, probably won't be any more organised for atleast a week - maybe safest just to go from Sheffield?
I'll pm you when I've got any nearer to a plan! oh but pretty sure I'd be coming on the friday night anyway, i.e two days of drinking, and the seminars start saturday morning I think.

no dinner tickets - so may well be KFCing it too :)anyone with spare floor space? (worth asking!)

Erm still not entirely sure, Spike has just got me a ticket and so its not completely sorted, last I heard I think I was with him and his team aspect buddies and john from XL but dont know anything else...had the choice of that or the royal artillery guys :D

Spike also got alana and her friend steph tickets, but think theyre on a table next to us cos they wanted to stay toegther and there was only one space on spike's table....but no idea of table numbers or even defo who's where! What about u?

Bx

Ohh ok...I will find someone to take me, cant be that difficult! I will make it even if I have to walk :P Will keep eyes peeled for anyone heading down from up north...damn I need a car! If im heading back to sheffield I may just aswell borrow my mums car really...:D:P

Bxx

Beth – I think I am going to wear a long cornflower blue satin dress for the dinner but will probably bring something less formal to change into later when it starts getting messy… (no point in trashing a decent dress needlessly!) ;)

Bex – if you’re not going to the dinner, I’d say you’d be safe dressing on the smart side of smart casual (i.e. smart-ish trousers and nice top) or a not too OTT dress as there will be a party which is open to all. Just be aware it will get messy later… ;)

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Anyone else want to tell us who they're dining with or what they're wearing?

Vicki