funks

Making Love to a household utensil or food product

Since I have given up on men, I figured I would give these options a shot.

Even though it seemed like the most obvious, it ended up getting stuck in the vacuum so screw that idea. The wesson cooking oil worked out fairly decent, it also eased the pain from it getting stuck in the vacuum. It was very soothing. The bowl of leftover lasagna was a little bizarre, though that also felt good in a weird kind of way. That would piss a lot of people off if they found out about that since that is whats for dinner tonight.

Using the tongs was kinda cool since it felt like someone else was doing it. It was really hard to keep hold but it was well worth it. I highly recommend you give it a try.

Are there any other household products that could perhaps prove to be useful in these scenarios?

Rhonda - Just so you dont feel left out or concerned for my well being, I was thinking about you.

Rhonda - Just so you dont feel left out or concerned for my well being, I was thinking about you.

I'm sure you were, dear. I'm sure you were.

You can spare me the details. Please.

But I really think we need to get you laid. I just can't quite figure out how.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

But I really think we need to get you laid. I just can't quite figure out how.

rl

He's actually quite skilled with the ladies. However, he does tend to club them over the head just a bit too hard.

Just for you rl, this coming week I will teach him to speak in complete sentences.

We'll get him laid in no time.

He's actually quite skilled with the ladies. However, he does tend to club them over the head just a bit too hard.

No surprise there. :|

Just for you rl, this coming week I will teach him to speak in complete sentences.

In his case, I'm not sure that's going to be enough. :|:|

We'll get him laid in no time.

Why do I feel as if the Virginia boys have it in for me?

:|:|:|
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb