lisamariewillbe

Warning ...

I drank coffee once but they told me that I needed to stop drinking coffee when I would walk around all day and talk to all the people that I saw becasuse I thought that they were all my friends and how could I possibly go through the day without seeing all my friends but it took soooooo much energy getting around to all of them in the building that I would get tired and then I would stop to have another cup of coffee and then I would be fine agin to go and say hi to the rest of the poeple that I had not gotten to yet because i don't want them to feel lonely and if they felt lonely it owuld be my fault and then I would feel sad which would mean that I needed more coffee to perk myself back up and make it through the rest of the day but at the end of the day I would be so wired that I would stay up into the night and feel bad and drink more coffee to stay up until morning and make posts like this in the process.....

I drank coffee once but they told me that I needed to stop drinking coffee when I would walk around all day and talk to all the people that I saw becasuse I thought that they were all my friends and how could I possibly go through the day without seeing all my friends but it took soooooo much energy getting around to all of them in the building that I would get tired and then I would stop to have another cup of coffee and then I would be fine agin to go and say hi to the rest of the poeple that I had not gotten to yet because i don't want them to feel lonely and if they felt lonely it owuld be my fault and then I would feel sad which would mean that I needed more coffee to perk myself back up and make it through the rest of the day but at the end of the day I would be so wired that I would stay up into the night and feel bad and drink more coffee to stay up until morning and make posts like this in the process.....

*ahem* yoo hoo, Doctor, my ass is getting cold over here! Can you come examen my tushie, please?

Do you drink coffee? Lots of coffee?

Tim:

I don't do caffiene, never have. I don't do sugar or salt. I'm au~ natural. Anyone who knows me knows this. What i can't stand is people who take other's positions for their own agenda.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Do you drink coffee? Lots of coffee?

Tim:

I don't do caffiene, never have. I don't do sugar or salt. I'm au~ natural. Anyone who knows me knows this. What i can't stand is people who take other's positions for their own agenda.

But have you been nipping at the bottle? It sounds like you're slurring your typing. :)

But have you been nipping at the bottle? It sounds like you're slurring your typing. :)

For the last time, i don't drink, and i don't do drugs. I have a wireless key board i'm just getting used to. It's hooked up to my HP lap top wit a 21" Viewable monitor. You'll find no misspelled words and no innapropriate grammer, so i can only be under the assumption your UTI, not me.
-Richard-

For the last time, i don't drink, and i don't do drugs. I have a wireless key board i'm just getting used to. It's hooked up to my HP lap top wit a 21" Viewable monitor. You'll find no misspelled words and no innapropriate grammer, so i can only be under the assumption your UTI, not me.

Oh Richard, don't be so sensitive, I'm just messing with you. I'm not like that hussy, RL. See, just look at my nice tushie over here. Doesn't that make you feel better?
<------------------------

i hate to be the one to rain on your parade, but if you dont do drugs then mabey you should. im not suggesting illeagel ones, but mabey some mind (and mood) altering substances could help you out. this is a place for polite conversation. so drink a beer, chase it with some jack and possibly a valium and relax.

ps: what did your son do in iraq? just curious because im almost done over here.

look back at how many times you use the word your instead of you're

Tim: O.K. you've got me on that one word. So english wasn't my major, shoot me. I really must make better use of my thesaursus.
-Richard-

Ok. This is fun. The top quote is the grammar and spelling corrected post. The bottom one is the original. Having this come from a person who bastardizes the English languages so eloquently as myself, should make it even more humorous.

For the last time, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. I have a wireless keyboard I’m just getting used to. It's hooked up to my HP lap top along with a 21" viewable monitor. You'll find no misspelled words, and no inappropriate grammar, so I can only be under the assumption your UTI, not me.

Edit: woops, I missed a few.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sorry man. Couldn't help it. You HAD to say there were no errors.

If you've read many of my posts, you would know my grammar and spelling is horrible much of the time. :P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto