Vallerina

I love Podcasts!

Skydive Radio made me hooked! I finally got an iPod (a fancy one that shows pictures and videos!) I heard about Skydive Radio, and it sounded neat, so I subscribed. I have a 40 min. train ride to and from work, and it is difficult to study/read at 6:30 in the morning when I'm barely awake, so I started listening to my iPod.

I've really enjoyed many of the interviews on Skydive Radio, and I started looking around for other Podcasts. The Onion, while short, is pretty darned funny (see sig line.) I like Yogamazing, so if I'm ever inspired to do yoga at any given moment, I have some classes right in my iPod. The Discovery Channel one is pretty neat.

What are some of the podcasts you enjoy? I've listened to a couple of others that just weren't all that entertaining, though highly popular.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Skydive radio is the only on i listen to. I dont have a ipod do I download them to the ol pc and burn them to disk and listen to them in my 18 wheeler. helps the long nite go by faster.

Bob and Tom have an podcast on there web site also, but you have to pay liek 50 bucks a year to download them. I dont like them that much lol

Dave and stump you guys rock
Greg
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.