virulindex

Would you be comfortable with this?

Where you drunk when you posted?:S All Canadiafella was saying is dony downsize just cuase someone said so, use your own head. Hell im drunk and read it right.:P

You may have read it correctly but to damien it must have sounded a little condescending.

And it did to me too.

Thanks for comin out.

And isn't it kind of obvious that ANYONE new to ANYTHING is not really going to know what they are doing until they do it a number of times AND ask questions?

These threads all have valuable information, even if they aren't sugar coated like you want them to be. Don't ask questions on here if you expect every response to be perfectly tailored to your liking. :S

You have your anwser, multiple times. Most agree that is an unneccesary downsize that increases your risk for no benifit. So have you talked to other instructors at the dropzone, or are you just going to camp out and cry about the responses that you get. :S
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Because of rain I haven't been to the dropzone since I posted this.

And you don't know me enough to say that I want all responses to be "sugar coated". I don't want them tailored to my liking either, I just don't want to be talked down to when all I'm trying to do is ask a damn question.

PA removed by slotperfect. [warning] PAs are not tolerated in the forums [/warning]

And you don't know me enough to say that I want all responses to be "sugar coated". I don't want them tailored to my liking either, I just don't want to be talked down to when all I'm trying to do is ask a damn question.

Quoted PA removed by slotperfect

No I don't know you, but your responses speak for themselves. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Quoted PA removed by slotperfect

No I don't know you, but your responses speak for themselves. :ph34r:

Isn't that what responses are supposed to do? Nothing gets by you does it, Captain Obvious?

I remember when i did my FIRST AFF level 6 jump, my instructor took me from a 240, to a 220 and thought that world had been brightened. I thought that it was the best thing since sliced bread, but then After my instructor told me I landed it great a few times, he put me in a 190, and i was SO PUMPED. It scared me, because i do weigh around 198lbs, and i wasnt considering the loading... but i liked it....

Ultimatly you have to do what you feel is comfortable, if you want to be able to walk away and go to manifest and get another ticket, listen to your instructor but MOST of all, YOUR GUT!!

If someone tells me to go clear a building, I DONT feel comfortable with, i make other arrangements...LOL LOL LOL