Lolie

What dz is the Dublin boogie at?

Have air mattress will travel... I might have some other options to explore too... This looks like a nice way burn my vacation and get some currency back after the winter lull in action.

If I go to Dublin, are you going to bring some folks up for Couchfreaks? I promise you won't be disappointed. We usually have 4 Skydive AZ planes and 500 jumpers Wed thru Labor Day - Monday...
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

...Scott are you going to make it to Dublin? If so it will be cool to see you and karma.

What's up with you guys? GSL#1 is at Dublin, you know....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh lord...you reminded me that I don't have to worry about being in top performance for the CaSL while I'm there in Dublin.

[Stewie Griffin voice] Time to be bad! [/Stewie Griffin voice] B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

What's up with you guys? GSL#1 is at Dublin, you know....

At this point I think there are about 5/6 of the people from last year going to show for the meet... if we can gather a couple more we might be able to put a second pickup team together...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, if you need camera guys i know some..i will probably be doing tandems but i can get you some 4 way vidiots
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, if you need camera guys i know some..i will probably be doing tandems but i can get you some 4 way vidiots

we can always use 4-way vidiots... they don't make any money on the jumps but the the slots are usually covered...

I'm actually hoping to find a biginner team to develop my 4-way vidoe skills in OH this year...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

slot and make sure they get a pack job..I'll hhok you up with a great camera dude if you need one....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm most likely coming to Dublin and would love to fly for a pickup team. I'm not great, but I've spent a season doing 4-way combat, so at least I know when to duck.:|
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams