Girlfalldown

A cute little IM screw up

This is why you should watch your kids on the computer.

[09:28] Alex: Alex invited you to start Tic Tac Toe,
[09:29] *** Users currently in conversation:
(Alex) has joined the conversation.
[09:29] Shannon: who are you?
[09:30] Alex: Hello Shannon, I cant wait to see what you are dressed up as on Friday.
[09:30] Alex: It's Alex
[09:31] Shannon: Alex who?
[09:31] Shannon: from where?
[09:31] Shannon: and dressed up where?
[09:32] Shannon: lol I'm cornfused
[09:33] Shannon: Who the fuck is this?
[09:57] Alex: Where have you gone. I've got to go to parents evening at 7 o'clock, try and get back to me before then. dreading parents evening, wonder what Mr McBride will say about me!!!!!!
[09:58] Shannon: Who?
[09:58] Shannon: who is this?
[09:59] Shannon: Is this Alex from _____? Dude are you smoking crack again? Lay the pipe down man.
[10:05] Alex: How are you gona dress up as a rock star - will you dye your hair a different colour, wot about red hair!!
[10:08] Shannon: Who the hell is this? I'm not dressing up as anything for you ya sick fuck!
[10:08] Alex: It's Alex from school (I typed the next line and missed this one for just a second)
[10:08] Shannon: well you're obviously in the UK since you're on the way to a 7pm event and it's nearly 10AM here in California
but I think you may have me mixed up with another shannon.
(then I see the line above it)
[10:09] Shannon: another much OLDER shannon
[10:10] Alex: I'm sorry OLDER shannon. I'm new to this (I'm only 9). Will have to check the other shannons address
[10:10] Shannon: No problem. LOL
[10:10] Shannon: Have fun at your party. Maybe ask your parents to help you find the right email address.
Session Close (Alex): Thu Feb 09 10:11:26 2006

oops. :$

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

thats the beauty of my nickname...

its to different, theres only one yardhippie.
a good portion of the population avoids hippies, thus no mistakes there
and
Im never really on IM, work gets REALLY testy about that.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I had a similar sort of thing happen once. I had a friend start a conversation with my via IM, except he was being really weird and saying dumb shit. I figured he was just drunk, so for humor value I printed the conversation out and showed it to him the next time I saw him.

It turns out it wasn't him at all. Someone had hacked his account and was being a dumb shit.

So the moral of the story is ALWAYS make fun of your friends when they're acting dumb, it's usually in their best interest.

I dunno, Shannon... I think the one that you and I had a few months ago was pretty funny. You know, the one where you added my MSN ID when you were drunk (and it doesn't have my actual name in it)... then I IM you the next day and start out with:

"So I got to handle fake boobs and a glock last night. And they belonged to the same person."

To your credit, you just laughed and said something like "Cool! Who is this, anyway?"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Some kid named Alex IMd me. I didn't know who alex was but I thought maybe he was a skydiver (which happens a lot). I thought he was just fucking with me (since I do this to other people) so I began joking with him. Then I thought maybe there was a dropzone party going on in my area Friday that I might have forgot about. I used dirty words, talked about drugs and called him a sick fuck. Then he said he was 9 and I realized that it wasn't actually an Alex that I thought it might be and I was horrified at what I'd wrote.

How's that?

Oh, obviously Alex thought he was talking to his little school friend "shannon" about going to a party tomorrow night. I imagine she's about 9 too.

--------------

So, Alex is a little boy who what? Jumped on his dad's computer and IM'd with a lady? I really don't get it.

Alex is a 9 year old boy who whats a skydiver chick in NorCal to dress up like a rock star and dye her hair red.
At least he's got his priorities straight! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh, I get it.

How do you know "Alex" was really only 9? Because he said so? Could have just as easily been some dude fucking with you.

It could have even been a chick! :ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh, I get it.

How do you know "Alex" was really only 9? Because he said so? Could have just as easily been some dude fucking with you.

True but when I go back and read it it kind of makes sense. Like the parents night thing and the Mr. so and so (I'm guessing his teacher).

And since he hasn't IM'd me since I expect he's for real.

Plus I changed a couple things so if it was someone real he'd call me out.

--------------

oh GROSS! :D

this coming from a chick who's eyeball has been on the run from her for months now? :S:D

also, if the "person" in question, was really good, they would not let you "call them out" after they saw how good they really got you. lets face it, you a sucker! :P:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh my gawd! I just looked up the kids hotmail name without the address and it's pulling up some 33 year old dude on personal ads in the UK!

>:(

Yea that is most likely the case...I have never seen a 9 year old that can type and use punctuations that well.

That's not really him. :D

Actually the kid took a really long time to type anything so I think we was being very careful to type it correctly. It was cute.

--------------