tigershark

Help me deal with this

Keep in mind that there is a lot of things about a lot of people that you dont know, probably dont want to know either ;) So suck it up, do not be judgemental...and leave it be :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

So? Whats the problem?:S

I was composing a much longer response in my head, but there you went and said it in four words. Nicely done.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I kind of like this girl though so I guess that is what makes it awkward for me.

Well hell...now you know she isnt sheltered and likes some fun...still no problem there ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes I do agree there with you again but I thought she was dating someone. I got the vibe last time that maybe that was coming to an end though.
I don't know I'm all confused.

Uh, dont assume that if someone is buying toys that they are not attached....;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

No Thanatos I don't want to borrow the dang thing!!!!

NWflyer I'm sure I have no problem competing with it.

Actually I guess that is a question of mine. If she is still dating said guy then maybe he isn't doing it for her. Or it could be they are into bringing in toys. I guess I'll have to find out if she is still dating.

Ok, no matter what...you know nothing...and being anything other then yourself is wrong.

This whole toy thing obviously bothers you....

Real simple...find out if she is single, if she is and your interested bring it up. Toy has nothing to do with this.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I will venture a guess and say if you are *that* freaked out by it, you are probably not ready for what she has in store anyway.

Just a thought.

And one I will have to agree with......
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am not freaked out by it just surprised and definitely don't find it a flaw or anything in her. Like I said before she just didn't seem like a girl into those things. So I'm surprised I guess.

I will have to agree that the toy does not have anything to do with this. I honestly don't know if it is for her like someone just posted. I hope to god it's not for her boyfriend if she still has one. Ewwwwwwwwwww. gag gag.